twenty

The graduation dance started at 7 pm, which the students would have ten hours to relax and plenty of time to get ready

The graduation dance started at 7 pm, which the students would have ten hours to relax and plenty of time to get ready. As promised, Luna and Cho would help make over Celeste. She thought it was a bit too much. She could do it on her own. But her two best friends insisted. They wanted to make her feel special today. Besides, they already planned the graduation from long ago. They would wear the same blue colored dress with a different design for each dresses. Blue was their favorite color, especially Celeste's. It also represented their house.

Ten hours were a long time. Celeste decided to go to the muaic room. She wanted to practice with her vocal one last time before performing tonight. As always, the music room was empty. She could practice in peace.

"Practicing?"

Celeste stopped singing. She quickly looked back to find the source of the voice. Then she found Tom leaning against the wall. He was staring at her.

She smiled. "Yeah."

"Wait. Don't sing. I don't wanna hear it now."

Tom stepped inside the music room. He went straight to Celeste. When their bodies were inches away, he looked straight into her eyes. He took her hand. Then, he bended on one knee.

"Celeste Ruby Nolan, will you go to the graduation dance with me?" He smiled.

Celeste, who was holding a tension, let out a breath. She was relieved to hear that. She chuckled. "Of course i will, Tom Marvolo Riddle."

They both laughed. It was the first time Celeste witnessed he laughed so freely.

"I'll see tonight." He said.

"See you."

After her vocal practice, Celeste went to the great hall for lunch. Luna and Cho had already waiting for her. After lunch, the three of them went back to their dorms. There were still a few hours for them to get ready. But they wanted to make sure that they won't be late. And you know, girls. Always took hours to get ready.

Their rooms were a mess. Clothes everywhere, makeup tools scattered on the table, loud music blasted from the radio. They were really happy. For a moment, Celeste forgot how nervous she was for that night.

One by one, they showed off their dresses and makeup. The three of them looked breathtaking. They looked at each other, realizing how far they had came and how long their friendship had been. They were just little kids that started as strangers. They were three shy little kids who wouldn't even have the guts to start the conversation. And look at them now, three teenagers who cared deeply for each other. Three teenagers who would graduated in a few days. They hugged each other. No words could even describe how they felt at that moment. Everything mixed together.