nine

Celeste didn't have time for breakfast earlier, knowing that she had to meet tom before she went away for a while

Celeste didn't have time for breakfast earlier, knowing that she had to meet tom before she went away for a while. Lucky for her, luna was already preparing celeste a quite simple yet enough breakfast. A sandwich and a juice box. Yes, she was hungry, starving even. She rememberthat she didn't have dinner last night. Why? Of course too busy in the music room with tom.

They talked about students at hogwarts, rumours and news. Just a typical teenagers things.

Celeste still enjoyed her healthy breakfast. She looked out to the window, as snow began to fall and covered window, blocking her view from inside the train. This year's christmas was colder than last year. This time, she didn't forget to put on her sweater and coat.

After hours of a long trip, they finally reached their destination, home. Finally reunited with their families. Celeste, luna, and cho were saying their goodbye to each other.

She looked around the crowd to find her mom and dad. There were so many people around. So many parents waited for their child's arrival. After a while, celeste finally found her mom and dad. They were already waiting for her arrival.

Her mother pulled her into a big, warm hug, and so did her dad. She didn't want to let go when both of her parents welcomed her inside their hugs. She missed her parents too much.

It was christmas eve, the heavenly night before the actual day of christmas. Celeste loved to spend some time reading her novel, accompanied by a hot chocolate in front of the fireplace inside her bedroom.

She was always having a me time every christmas eve. It could be reading a novel, like she was doing at the moment, or decorated her bedroom, took a long hot bath, or maybe as simple as singing and dancing by herself in front of the fireplace, wearing a sweater that her mother made her.

Although, this year, she decided to read her novel and made a hot chocolate to warmed herself.

She finished reading. But she wasn't really sleepy yet. She looked around, trying to founf something to do, or to look at. She looked over to her bag, then dragged it closer to her. She took out her notebook, finding three drawings that tom had drew for her.

The first one, was a drawing of her, the second one was the drawing of a black stallion, her patronus and tom's favorite drawing, the third one was the christmas present that he gave her, the drawing of celeste's favorite scenery, the sea.

She put the ocean and the black stallion drawing in a frame, and put them over the top of the fireplace. But she kept the drawing of her in her notebook still. She loved that drawing so much.

She rested her head on the pillow and her body on her bed. Her eyes felt so heavy. And finally she fell asleep.

The next morning, she woke up happy and fresh. She went downstairs, lots of presents underneath the christmas tree. She loved christmas presents.

"Merry christmas, C." Said her mom then pulled her into a hug.

"Merry christmas mom, merry christmas dad."

"Merry christmas, kid." Her dad did the same.

And just like the other christmas she had, it was finally time to open her presents from her beloved parents.

They would have a christmas lunch at home. But for the dinner, her father had already booked a nice place near their house.

"C, you turn 17 this year right? Happy birthday dear, this is an extra present for your sweet seventeen birthday, from me and dad."

Her mom handed her a beautiful silver necklace with a 'C' pendant in it. She was beyond happy to receive her extra present. She hugged her mom and dad again, saying thank you.

Tonight, she wore a very simple yet beautiful green corduroy dress. The dress that her dad gave her this morning as a christmas present. Celeste was looking really pretty in that dress. Before headed out, the Nolan's family always took a picture every year on christmas in front of the big and tall christmas tree as a memory, that someday, celeste could tell her children about her memorable christmas.

After a pleasant dinner with her parents, celeste kept the picture that they took before heading out for dinner. She kept it on her notebook, so that whenever she missed her mom and dad, she could open her notebook and stare at the picture.

Christmas would always be her favorite holiday.

~