twenty five

Their wedding day had finally arrived

Their wedding day had finally arrived. Celeste and Tom decided to have a little ceremony, attended by close family members and close friends only. They wanted to keep it simple but still memorable. As planned, Celeste's dad would be the one who married them off. Luna and Cho would be Celeste's bridesmaids.

Luna and Cho helped Celeste with her dress, makeup, and hair. She looked ethereal. Celeste had never felt this beautiful in her life before. It still felt like a dream. She would be marrying the man that she loved.

Celeste's dad would be the one who walked her down the isle. As soon as he saw her, he cried. He was amazed. Her little daughter had now grown up to be an amazing woman.  "Wow honey, you look beautiful."

She chuckled. "Thank you dad."

The ceremony started. The guests were told to stand up.

Tom walked down the isle first with his mother on his side.

After that, it was time for Celeste to walked down the isle. Luna and Cho were very excited to see her best friend finally had her happiness. As soon as she saw him, she smiled. He looked so handsome. She remembered the day of their graduation dance.

Tom was mesmerized by her. A single tear slipped from his eye. He had never thought about marrying someone. And here he was. About to marry the woman she loved.

And now, they were standing face to face. They smiled.

"Today, is the day of my daughter's wedding day. They day that i passed my beloved daughter to the man she really loves." Her dad started the ceremony right away.

Cho passed the wedding rings to Tom. He took it then thanked her.

"Say your vow, tom." Celeste's dad said.

"I, Tom Marvolo Riddle, take you, Celeste Ruby Nolan, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."

Tom put the wedding ring on Celeste's finger.

"Now, say your vow, Celeste."

"I, Celeste Ruby Nolan, take you, Tom Marvolo Riddle, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life."

Celeste put the wedding ring on Tom's finger.

"Do you, Tom, take Celeste to be your wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Celeste, take Tom to be your husband?"

"I do."

"Today, i pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

The guests were applauding and cheering. Luna and Cho walked over to Celeste, the three of them hugged so tight, tighter than Celeste's corset. Cedric and Neville came forward to hug and congratulate Celeste and Tom. At last, Celeste and Tom kissed. It was one of the happiest days of their lives. They had been through heaven and hell together. Yet, their love lived on.

~