Eleven

Jim POV

"Jeez, Jim, did you have to blow up the whole city?"

"Well, first of all, it's only about 25% and second of all, you did at least half the work"

Bones just grinned.

"At least noone was injured."

"Yeah, you can say that again..."

I took another sip of my beer.

Bones suddenly coughed slighty and winked with his eyebrows

"You have a visitor"

I turned around to see Sarah crossing the room, making her way towards me. She wore a red dress with white dots, which hugged her curves. Her hair was tied back in a low ponytail with only a few strains of hair falling around her face. Her shoes were white, with a brown wedge heel with white flowers on it. She looked absolutely stunning.

Since when do you care about her appearence like that?!

"Jim?"

Bones ripped me from my thougts

"Huh?"

I tried to concentrate, realizing he must have been talking to me the whole time

"I asked whether you wanted me to leave you two alone?"

"Uh, uhm..."

Dammit Jim, get it together!

"Hey you two"

Sarah had reached us, her scent surrounding me, making me feel dizzy.

"Hey Sarah, nice to see you. I hope you didn't look too closely at the destruction?"

She looked at McCoy with a playful innocent expression

"What damage?"

Leonard laughed out loud. Sarah grinned.

Then she looked at me and her expression changed

"Are you okay?"

I was in a complete daze, unable to follow their conversation.

"Jim?"

Overwhelmed by the situation, I did what any grown, intelligent, mature man would have done- I turned around on my heel and left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah POV

I looked at Bones in disbelief. Did Jim really just turn around and leave?!

Leonard only shrugged

"Don't look at me like that, I don't know what has gotten into him"

"Do you think I should..."

"Follow him? Yeah, probably" Bones finished my sentence.

I nodded, then turned around and went after Jim.

It took me a few minutes to find him, we was headed towards the exit of the building, probably in need of fresh air.

"Jim?!"

He ignored me

"Jim, wait up dammit!"

I sprinted after him, finally getting a hold of his wrist. He stopped dead in his movements but didn't turn around.

"What's... what's going on, Jim?"

He still ignored me, breathing heavily.

"Can you at least look at me when I'm talking to you?!"

I was starting to get seriously angry at his childish behavior.

All of a sudden, Jim turned around, pushing me against the corridor wall. His body against mine, his face just a few inches from mine, he paused for a second, his eyes looking  back and forth between mine and my lips. Then, he closed the space between us and pressed his lips on mine, kissing me hard and passionate.

My whole stomach exploded in a tingling feeling, my heart feeling ready to explode at any second. I ran my fingers trough Jim's hair, then resting my hands on his neck, pulling him a little closer to me. I could feel him sucking in air, being turned on by my response to his kiss. His lips felt warm and a little rough, his hands on my lower back, pressing my body closer to mine while pushing both us against the wall, leaving no space between us.

He suddenly tore away from me, looking at me with big, shocked eyes

"Shit, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that"

He scratched the back of his head, then turned around an left

Before I even realized what was going on, he was gone, leaving me breathless, alone and flabbergested in the hallway.