Let come whatever may

Sorry, this one is a bit short. I promised my friend that I would update my other story for her(it's called Cry Wolf and I would appreciate if you guys would check it out!), which I have neglected to do. So I did a sort of filler chapter on this.

I DO NOT OWN POTO!

And did anyone else know that there is a video montage of Martin Freeman flipping off the camera while filming The Hobbit on Youtube? Yeah I'm a nerd, and love Martin, and Sherlock, and hobbits, soooo yeah...

Comment and Vote please!!!!!!!

Kat's POV

        "Hello! Anyone home?"

        I stirred in my sleep as someone's voice entered my dreams.

        "I'm here to retrieve my sister! Hello?"

        There it was again. I slowly opened my eyes and glanced around the room. Nothing. Maybe it was all in my head. I closed my eyes and snuggled into Erik, who was dead asleep.

        "Oh, there you are!"

        My eyes shot opened as I jumped up into a sitting position. Damien was standing in the doorway, his eyebrow arched.

        "You scared the hell out of me!" I clasped a hand over my mouth after the sudden outburst, not wanting to wake Erik.

        He sauntered over to me with a sly grin. "What did you do last night?"

        "Wouldn't you like to know." I stood and, shoving Damien out of my way, went to find my day clothes.

        "Aww c'mon little 'sis, humor me." He crossed his arms and followed me out of the room.

        "If you must know, nothing happened. I fell asleep, THE END." I found my dress and stepped into the room with the mannequin.

        "Okay, I believe you." Damien whined when I shut the curtain in his face. "Now hurry up, we've little time to spare."

        "What do you mean?" I poked my head out from behind the curtain.

        He sighed and shooed me back. "Must you take your time?"

        "Ugh, just tell me already." I frowned and went back to lacing my corset.

        "I told the she-devil that you came here last night to spend Christmas with Christine. Although, she wasn't angry and that worries me." There was an edge to his voice, like he was afraid of something. "I think she may be planning something."

        A shiver ran down my spine. "She knows, doesn't she?"

        "I'm afraid so. Ezra thinks she followed us here last night." His voice dropped.

        I bit my lip. "Damn! Well I guess we better get back."

        "Don't you want to re-think our plan?" He looked shocked as I opened the curtain and raced back into the bedroom.

        "Look, there's no point in fighting fire with fire. We go along with it and change nothing. She'll be expecting us to surprise her, to change our plans." I sat the edge of the bed and slipped my shoes on. "Trust me, everything happens for a reason. It will all work out in the end."

        I didn't fully believe what I was saying and neither did he. "If you say so."

        With a small sigh, I walked to the other side of the bed and gently woke Erik. 

        His eyes fluttered open and he smiled up at me. "Good morning."

        "Good morning." I said with a smile.

        His eyes traced over my change of clothes and his smile faded. "Leaving so soon?"

        "Unfortunately, but don't worry, I'll see you soon." I reluctantly pulled away from his gaze and turned toward Damien. "Ready?"

        "As I'll ever be." Damien said and turned to leave.

        "Wait." Erik's hand caught my wrist and before I could blink, he pulled me down into a passionate kiss.

        He pulled away after a few moments and gazed into my eyes. "Be careful."

        I nodded and Damien cleared his throat. "Umm, we were leaving, correct?"

        "Yeah, let's go." My breathe was a little short, which made both of them laugh.

        "Okay Romeo, I'll keep her safe." Damien chuckled and lead me out of Erik's home.

        I gave one last look at the beauty underneath, knowing it may very well be my last, before disappearing into a passage.

        "Erik and Kat, sitting in a tree-" Damien began to sing as we got into a carriage.

        "Keep it up and I swear I will drop-kick your smart-ass from here to China." I said through gritted teeth.

        He shut his mouth and looked at me with shock. "Point taken."

        We sat in silence until the horses came to a stop in front of our 'home'. I immediately locked myself in my room while Damien went off to inform mother that we were back.

        I was terrified at what she might be planning. Something told me this wasn't going to end well.