locked-down

WE DOING A MODERN AU TODAY BOIS

year: fack knows m8
house: well no hoggy no house
blood status: type o ¿

description: we do be in 2020 and you're stuck in lockdown with ur bestie mr malfoy thanks to miss corona have fun xxx

• • •

you stared out over the balcony of this new beautiful city you were in, desperate to explore it but instead a new deadly virus decided to create a world pandemic so you were now stuck in a hotel room in Italy over looking Rome in its pride and not so much glory as the streets and roads were bare.

however luckily you weren't alone. you were staying with your bestfriend Draco Malfoy whom you met in school, he was also the guy you had a big fat crush on so being stuck with him day in day out really wasn't helping your situation.

you picked up your phone and went through social media not noticing the blonde boy come out onto the balcony also until he leaned onto the railings looking out at the view

you looked up at him trying your very best to keep your jaw from well and truly dropping as he had obviously just got out the shower as his blonde hair was still damp as some strands fell across his eyes, not to mention he was shirtless and was still damp so you can just imagine how difficult it was to not gawk but you pulled yourself together nevertheless.

he glanced over at you and smirked which told you he knew you were staring

"are you finished staring?" he asked

you cocked up an eyebrow "actually i was just noticing how long your hair is actually getting"

he rolled his eyes and looked back at the view again "nothing i can do about that"

"let me cut it"

his eyes quickly snapped to yours "absolutely not"

"why?"

"you'll mess it up more"

you huff a little "firstly i'm going to pretend i didn't hear that and secondly it's either i trim it or you'll get long hair like your father"

"hmm yeah i like option two" he replied

you rolled your eyes at his response "fine but you can come with me get the groceries"

his face fell quickly "are we low again?"

you nod and turn your attention back to your phone

"come on then let's go" he says with a sigh turning completely to face you

you look at him again trying your best to remain eye contact "slow down cow boy you aren't even dressed"

"it takes three seconds to put on a top" he remarks

you smile slightly as he goes back inside and you yourself leave the balcony closing the door behind you and went into the kitchen to inspect what you actually needed to get

you wrote a mini list on your phone and Draco came out a few moments later smiling to himself as he watched you check the cupboards for what you needed

he was secretly in love with you, like so in love with you but he didn't do anything about it in case it ruined your friendship and these past few months stuck with eachother confirmed that for him. this is what he wanted in the future, the two of you living together doing normal things like going shopping.

you made him so happy but you were very oblivious and didn't see it.

"are you ready?" you ask him reading through your mini list