Chapter 2 : The Truth...

Hi guys back with new update.... Hope you all will love it!!!

At Mehra Mansion
Ranbir reached home...
Ranbir : Maa, Why have you called me so early???
Pallavi : You remember you have swared upon me and God that whatever I will ask you will give me??
Ranbir : Yes, Mom Whatever you will ask I will give you...
Pallavi : I have Made a marriage proposal for you and it has been accepted by them... She is sweet, obedient, beautiful, well-mannered and whatever we want in your perfect wife...
Ranbir was shocked yet he didn't loved Rhea... He treated her as his sister...
Ranbir (sadly): Ok Mom only for you...
Pallavi and the other family members were very happy...
Pallavi : She is coming here today get ready and they will have the dinner here only...
Ranbir passed a fake smile and went to his room...
He was just thinking about Prachi and their moments together...

At Prachi's House...
Prachi : MAA I am ready...
Pragya : Okay You are looking very pretty beta...
Prachi : Thank you Maaa...
Pragya : Come now let's leave...
Prachi : But Maa where is their Home...
Pragya : They don't have a home but a Mansion and That's a surprise for you dear...
They all left and I think you all know for where...

At Mehra and Kohli's Mansion:
Ranbir Came down and sat in the hall with all the family members All were waiting for Prachi and her family...
Ranbir : Mom Please at Least Tell me that girl's name.
Pallavi : That's a surprise for you...
Ranbir : Huffff....
The door bell rang and all were excited accept Ranbir...
Pallavi went to Open the door and she welcomed Prachi and Pragya...
When Prachi Ranbir saw each other they were shocked...
Ranbir was mesmerized seeing her look...

Prachi's look..

Pragya : Prachi , Ranbir is your would be husband...
Dida : And Ranbir Prachi is your would be wife...
Ranbir was Happy but he didn't knew the reason why it was so....Prachi was confused as he was her boss and how can she get married to him??
Ranbir passed a big smile to Prachi whereas she hesitatingly Smiled...

Vikram : Take a seat...
Pragya and Prachi sat together while Ranbir was seeing Prachi continuously...
They all chuckled seeing him...
Aryan : I like my would be Bhabhiji...
Sahana : Yes, I also like my Jijaji....
Both of them blushed...
Vikram : Ranbir you take Prachi to your room and show her that room whereas you both can talk for 15 minutes...
Ranbir smiled and nodded positively... He pointed Prachi  to come with him and she passed a smile to everyone and went away with him...
They all were very happy to see the both together and we all know that they made a perfect couple...

Ranbir's room...

Prachi and Ranbir came inside the room

Prachi was looking the room and murmured "Beautiful"...
Ranbir : Not more than you....
Prachi was blushing...
They both sat quiet for 2minutes but Ranbir broke the silence between them...
Ranbir : Prachi, I don't have any problem getting married to you...But I don't know what happened to me!! when my mother told that they are also getting me married  to other girl I was very sad...They didn't tell me that they have proposed you for getting married to me but when I saw you as my would be wife I don't know I was very happy.. Are you fine to spend your life with me Prachi ???
Prachi : Yessssss...
As he heard Yes there wasn't any limit of his happiness...He wanted to just enjoy by dancing but controlled himself seeing Prachi feeling awkward...
Ranbir : Why are you feeling awkward??
Prachi : I am happy to spend your life with me but what will people say you are my boss and I treat you the same way and in college also they will say that the heart throb of college is getting married to a middle class girl They will say I have done some magic on you that you are getting married to me...
Ranbir : Please come to college tomorrow Your this awkwardness will be vanished by your would be husband... And never say that you are a middle class girl....
Prachi : Thank you but what will be done by you??
Ranbir held her hands...
Ranbir : Do you believe me???
Prachi : More than myself..
Ranbir : Then don't worry I will always protect you from everyone and I will give you whatever you need...
Prachi was smiling and they both had an eyelock...
BGM Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum...
Suddenly Sahana came and coughed fakely..
Sahana : If your talking is over then the parents are calling downside... Panditji has come and now he is taking the date of your marriage out...
The trio reached down...
Ranbir and Prachi sat together while Aryan and Sahana teased them...
Aryan : Ahaaaa nice haaan Sahana to me some feeling is coming of "HUM SAATH SAATH HAIN " !!!
Sahana : No no Aryan That song is dedicated to family and here it's for aa couple na...
Prachi : Shut up Sahana whatever...
Sahana : When you got to know that your marriage is going to happen with some other boy then you were so sad and now your face is not able to hide the smile.. These are the symptoms of...
Prachi (interuppting her knowing what she was going to say next): You are having symptoms and that of being mental...If you want Maa, then I can give her admission in a mental hospital There she will be treated well...
Panditji : Sorry to say but new muhurat for marriage is after 2 years & after 3 days...
Pragya : What???
Vikram : No problem after 3 Days Prachi and Ranbir's marriage will be there...
Pragya : No we can't manage in 3 Days...
Dida : Don't worry Pragya ji Our son Ranbir will help you...
Sahana got an idea...
Sahana : Yes Would be jiju can live in our house for 3 days... And Aryan can also give him company....
Aryan : Yes Sahana is right ..
Sarita : Yes why not there's a lot of space in our home...
Pallavi : But .
Dida : No ifs and buts It is finalized..After 3 Days they both will get married...
All were happy listening this....

They all now had the dinner...
Ranbir : Please wait for 10 minutes I have to pack my bag which I need for 3 days...
Pragya : Don't worry beta Take your time...
Ranbir : Aryan Can u help me??
Aryan : I am also coming na so I have to also pack my bag You can ask Prachi for your help..
Listening this Prachi nodded affirmatively..
Pranbir went to his room...
Ranbir : So now I will stay near your room so that I can spend more time with you...
Prachi smiled blushingly...
Prachi : But what is the college plan of tomorrow??
Ranbir : That you will get to know tomorrow Dear....
Prachi helped him pack his bag when her foot slipped and they both fell upon bed with Prachi beneath him.. They both were so close and Then Ranbir tucked Prachi's hair behind her ear...
Prachi : Ra...Ranbir get up...
Ranbir : Why?? Abaaaaaa I mean...
Prachi was glaring at him...
Ranbir : Don't glare at me like this I meant ok wait...
They both got up and corrected themselves...
Then they both moved downstairs... Sarita , Pragya,Prachi,Ranbir,Aryan and Sahana bid adieu to the family and moved towards Prachi's house..

Sarita and Pragya were going to sit in Prachi and Ranbir's car when Aryan intentionally threw water on the back seat...
Pragya : Oh no...
Sarita : Now what we will do??
Aryan : No worries aunty ji, You both can come in my car...
Aryan, Sahana , Pragya and Sarita ji sat in Aryan's car while prachi and Ranbir in their own...
Ranbir thanked Aryan for doing this and now Ranbir was enjoying and making excuses to spend more time with Prachi...

Ranbir : Were you having any boyfriend Prachi ???
Prachi : No..
Ranbir : Not Even 1 also...
Prachi : No na I told...
Ranbir : Yessssss
Prachi was smiling seeing him happy...
Ranbir : Near your room Sahana's room is there na so I will request her to sleep with you and Aryan & I Will sleep together in Sahana's Room...
Prachi : Okay... She will if you will request...
Ranbir : Then I will surely..
Prachi and Ranbir passed smile to each other while Ranbir's heartbeat was just incredibly increasing...
Ranbir (in mind) : Is my heart going to come in my mouth??Or A race competition is going on??? Whatever But I don't know why I am so happy knowing that I am getting married to Prachi.. Do I love her... No no no I don't it's just the affection I am showing her because she is so sweet and now my would be wife...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR GIVING A LOT OF LOVE TO ME BUT THE OTHER WRITERS ALSO SHOULD UPDATE THERE STORIES FAST I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR UPDATE OF NEW STORIES NEW PARTS...
#pranbirloveforever
All I need is love!!