Chapter 3 : The Unnamed Feeling...

Hi guys , I didn't know you loved this story so much you guys are just fabulous, awesome , fabulous , wonderful, amazing , loving , fantastic  and I have no words to express my gratitude towards you all...
So continuing with it....

THIS SPECIAL UPDATE FOR MY BEST BUDDIE Aviskha_Deuri Do tell me how is the new story cover named "PRANBIR : THE SELFLESS LOVE" please shower love on this story also... NandiniGhosh thank you for everything you have done for me...

Prachi and her family with her Ranbir and Aryan reached Prachi's home...
Prachi : Come Ranbir and Aryan..
Ranbir : Sure Prachi..
They both held their bags and stepped in...
Pragya : Which room can we arrange for you both?? You can see our house rooms and can select any of them...
Ranbir held Aryan's hand and took him in..
Ranbir : Aryan I need your help..
Aryan : I can do anything for you...
Ranbir : See this is Sahana's room it is the nearest to Prachi's room... I want you to choose this room.. please
Aryan : Effect of love PART-1...
Ranbir : No Aryan It's  just that I want to spend more time with my would be wife...
Aryan : Okay As you Wish...
Ranbir passed a smile and they both went to the hall...

Ranbir : I liked this room (pointing towards Sahana's Room.. And you Aryan...
Aryan : Me also How our choice is same in everything...
Ranbir smiled and Prachi wanted to laugh but controlled herself seeing his "Jugad's" to spend more time with her...
Pragya : It is Sahana's room but Sahana will shift to Prachi's room and Aryan and Ranbir can shift to Sahana's room...
Sahana : Okay you can...
Sarita ji : See now it's very late you can do the shifting now...
Prachi : Maa, we both will help them do the shifting...
Pragya : Why not you can...
Pragya and Sarita ji : Good night and don't disturb us...
The four nodded positively...
Prachi : See First Sahana shift your dresses and make up to my room and then you both can unpack your bags...
The trio nodded and went towards Sahana's room...
Prachi : You both sit on the bed and we both will shift the dresses and make up...
They sat on the bed as Prachi and Sahana began to do that...
Ranbir : I am going to your room to shift your dresses at one side and make space for her dresses to be adjusted...
Prachi nodded positively and he went to her room...
He saw Prachi's photo on the wall and smiled seeing it..
He opened her cupboard and smelled her fragrance spread in the dresses as such... He shifted them one by one... At last he saw the dress which she wore when they met firstly..
He hugged that dress tightly...
Aryan came suddenly, coughed fakely and started to tease him...
He kept the dupatta back in the cupboard...
Aryan : Effect of love Part - 2...
Ranbir : Just shut up Aryan why are you saying so??
Aryan : See no one in this world wants to listen to truth... I have seen you loving the smallest thing which is attached to Prachi herself...
Ranbir : Then what you want I should hate her??
Aryan : No Ranbir I just want you both to share a special bond with each other lifelong...
Ranbir smiled at him Just when Sahana came with a heap of clothes due to which She wasn't able to see anything..
By mistake her foot slipped and she hit prachi who was walking behind with minimum clothes...
Sahana fell down on floor crying with pain while Ranbir held Prachi in his arms....They both were covered by a dupatta. They both had an eyelock when Arhana coughed fakely...
Aryan whispered in Ranbir's ear...
"EFFECT OF LOVE PART-3"... whereas Ranbir also started coughing...
Sahana : Ouch ! I got hurt in my leg...
Prachi : Shut up you Drama queen...
Sahana made an innocent face and then the four picked up all the clothes arranged them properly and put  them in cupboard...
After all the work was done... They wished good night waiting for a beautiful morning... But but but at midnight...
Prachi's phone had a new notification so it sounded which disturbed Ranbir's sleep...
Ranbir (in mind) : She left her phone here only...
He swiped the lock screen and got to know their was no password...
He saw the wallpaper..