Chapter 10 : The Romance...

Hi Guys Back with a new one Hope you all will like it...And I am very sorry for what I am going to write 😂😂🤑🤑🙈🙈(Those who are intelligent will understand from the Emojis...) THANK YOU NandiniGhosh and angel_girl003 for helping me...

When they were moving towards the room, Ranbir got a phone call...
Prachi : You put me down and attend the phone call...I will be in the room...
Ranbir : I will come soon... I hope you will wait for me...
He winked at her while she covered her face with the hands...

In The Room...
It was a beautifully decorated Room with Rose Petals.... Everything was romantically decorated...She was very nervous...The sweet fragrance of the flowers made her  calm...

But wasn't she knowing she wore shorts , which she never tried in her life

But wasn't she knowing she wore shorts , which she never tried in her life.... Wasn't her love changing her life...Yes, She like other girls was in love with the heart throb of the college... She always said that she would never be attracted to persons like Ranbir...But Fate made her the way she was Destined to be....Yes , she proved her statement that she would never be attracted to persons like Ranbir or Ranbir himself but instead she truly loved Ranbir...

PRACHI WAS NOW HAVING FLASHBACKS OF THE ROMANTIC MOMENTS THEY SPENT TOGETHER...SHE WAS LAUGHING ON THEIR NAMES GIVEN TO EACH OTHER...AND THE MOST CLOSE MOMENT....
THIS ONE:

THEIR LIPS WERE INCHES APART

THEIR LIPS WERE INCHES APART... ISN'T IT?? SHE STARTED BREATHING HEAVILY PONDERING OVER THEIR FIRST NIGHT WHICH THEY WERE GOING TO SPEND TOGETHER...

She was breathing heavily when Ranbir walked into the room...There was an exultant smile on Ranbir's Face...After all he was married to the girl he was in love with... However his smile faltered for a moment when he witnessed her breathing heavily...He instantly realized that she was nervous of the romantic ambience and sudden proximity...So he thought to calm her first... Smiling, he walked over to the bed and sat beside her...As his eyes met her he became oblivious of the world and all his Noble intentions were instantly forgotten...Both of them lost themselves in each other's eyes...A cold breeze rushing into the room through the open windows and caressing their faces brought them out of the trance induced by the mesmerizing effect of their gazes fill with utmost love and affection.
Ranbir : Prachi
Prachi : Hmmm
Ranbir : Nervous
Prachi (instantly): No 
Ranbir : Sure...
Prachi (stammering) : Ye....yeah
Ranbir : Liar. My Prachi never stammers when she is telling the truth. Do you know why? Because she is a very candid girl who never shies away from telling the truth even if it is a bitter one...At the same time , she is a terrible liar.. You can always see through her lies...