Chapter 4 : The Shopping Time

Hi guys back with new update....

Prachi and Ranbir were shocked to see Aryan and Sahana still sleeping...
Suddenly Pragya came but Prachi pulled Ranbir close... Ranbir was shocked to see her this near to him...Their shoulders were joined...But then Ranbir understood that she did this to hide Sahana who was sleeping backside...
Pragya : Why are you standing like you both are sticked to each other and where is Sahana???
Prachi : Maa ,, sh...she ha...has gone for Jo... jogging...
Pragya : okay then when she Will come tell me...We have so much work to do...
Prachi : Why not Maa...
Pragya left chuckling as She saw Ranbir lost in Prachi and didn't pay any heed to their talks...
Prachi saw Ranbir he was moving close to her just then she pushed him....She blushingly left from there while Ranbir was smiling seeing her...

After some time All were sitting in the hall discussing about marriage Just then Prachi came...

Her look...
Ranbir was mesmerized seeing her....
Sahana : Come Prachi we were discussing about your marriage only...
Pragya : So prachi you and Sahana both go to buy the bridal makeup , accessories and dress... And a list I will provide you , you have to buy whatever is written in that...
Prachi : Okay Maa...Come Sahana...
Sahana : You take the bags I am waiting here only...
Sahana (in Ranbir's ear) : Don't worry Jija ji You will get time with Prachi and I will make sure...(to Pragya ) : Masi, Ranbir and Aryan also have to buy some things from market...We both can join them na, we will get lift also... Better From taxi yes na Prachi...
Ranbir : Yes yes sasu maa I will take and drop them safely...
Pragya : Okay as you wish...
Pragya left leaving Prachi annoyed...
Prachi : What was this Sahana??
Sahana : What??
Prachi : Don't try to become oversmart... Why will Ranbir and Aryan come with us???
Sahana : Like this only..
Prachi : Listen Sahana I can't waste my time I have to buy the things of my choice... Because I am the bride and I think you understand this very well then it will take so much time... We have to buy the accessories,make up and the most important my bridal dress..
Ranbir : Then who is refusing you??
Prachi : I know you and Sahana have done this so I and you can spend time together...
Ranbir : I will do both things will spend time with you and help you in buying whatever you like...
Prachi : Fine let's not waste time here....
The four left....
In Car...
Ranbir and Prachi were sitting at front and Aryan and Sahana at the passenger seat...
Prachi : First we should move for accessories shop...
They all obeyed her instructions..
Ranbir and Aryan were standing backside together and were seeing Prachi and Sahana who were busy in finding the best bridal jewellery...
They took at least 2hrs to finalize the jewellery...
They payed for the bill and moved towards both of them....
Prachi : It was so difficult yaar..But it's over now so let's buy the bridal dress...
They went to the shop...
The designer showed them 3 magazines and told to finalize any one of them....
Prachi finalized one dress...
Designer : Mam please you go inside and a lady will be there she will take your size...
Prachi did the same as instructed...
While the lady was taking the size , Ranbir came in...
Prachi : What happened why are you here...
Ranbir : Prachi if it's over then I am feeling hungry and I am sure you are also...
Prachi : You wait outside for sometime then I will see...
Ranbir went out making a cute face ..
Prachi came out...
Prachi : So let's go to any restaurant and eat something there shopping we will continue after eating food...
Ranbir : Yes , come let's go...
The four went to Blue diamond restaurant...
They four sat on a table...
Ranbir : Hey beautiful can you give us the menu book...
Prachi who was sitting next to him Put her foot on his forcibly...
Waitress : Take this handsome...
Ranbir : Thank you beaut...
He was about to say beautiful just then Prachi interrupted him...
Prachi : Didi...
Ranbir was looking at her surprisingly...
Prachi : What's wrong I Know you treat her as your sister....You just serve us the chhole bhature... I know your restaurant is famous for chhole bhature...Yes na Ranbir...
Ranbir : Yes beaut..I mean Didi...
The waitress went away fuming with rage...
Aryan and Sahana were laughing hilariously seeing the scene over there....
Sahana : " Bhaiya mere Rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana " 🤣🤣
Sahana and Prachi hi-fied...
Then Sahana and Prachi started talking..
Prachi : See Sahana I don't wanna waste much money so I will not buy make up
Sahana : See Prachi you have to buy and then also you know your make up is about to finish...
Prachi : Then what happened I can manage without it..
Ranbir : Prachi is right You should not waste much money...
They all four approved the decision and buyed the things of the list given by Pragya and went home...

And were shocked to see the house beautifully decorated....The All sat and made the corrections and the work was done...

At night 10:00 a.m.
ALL were sleeping except Ranbir and Prachi....
Prachi was preparing for tomorrow as it was their engagement and haldi...
Suddenly Ranbir came from behind and back hugged her...
Prachi broke the hug hesitatingly....
Prachi : What happened Ranbir...
He showed him a big make up bag...
Prachi : What...Why have you brought this it is so costly why you wasted your money I told I didn't want and then also you are never listening to me Always doing whatever you wish I told Sahana also that I don't want then also why gave this much lecture and you are so silly never...
Ranbir : Shaant gadhadhari bheem Shaant Ek saans mein hi sab bol gyi....
Prachi : What I am telling you this only na..
Ranbir : prachi I will never let you compromise with yourself... Keep it as a gift from my side...
Prachi : See Ranbir how can I and if you wanted to buy this for me then why you bought this much costly??? And when you bought it??
Ranbir : You have to keep prachi and if you will not then what I will do of this make up kit I  am not a girl that I will apply it on my face you know it very well and now you have to keep it.. I bought it when you were busy in doing the decorations of this house....
Prachi : Fine I will keep it you go now and sleep it's very late...
Ranbir : Yaar Prachi...
Prachi : Good night Ranbir...
Ranbir : Good night...
They slept eagerly waiting for the next morning...

This is a short update because I have to update other story also...
#pranbirloveforever
All I need is love !!!