Chapter 5: The Engagement and Haldi...

Hi everyone I was very happy to know that you like this story IF YOU THINK MY ANY STORY IS GETTING BORING PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WILL NOT MIND...

The next beautiful morning....
Pallavi : Wow....The decorations are just fabulous...
Vikram : I know it's just awesome...
Pallavi : And how I am looking..
Vikram : Like Everyday...
Ranbir came from his room wearing black suit for engagement....
Pallavi : What can't you praise me for today I wish no one should get a husband like you....
Vikram : See Ranbir I am telling you this will happen after you have a wife....You are just a caged bird... Freedom is vanished from your life....
They all laughed seeing them....But just then a beautiful sight caught Ranbir's eyes... He murmured "Beautiful" !!!
Prachi came with her family She was moving with Sahana following her mother and Sarita ji....

 He murmured "Beautiful" !!!Prachi came with her family She was moving with Sahana following her mother and Sarita ji

Prachi's look...

Everyone standing over there coughed to bring Ranbir out of his thinking....
Pallavi : You are so beautiful a princess..
Vikram : Yes beta looking very pretty...
Dida : Leave it it's my choice...
Ranbir : My also...
Aryan : Awww So romantic
Sahana : Tujme khoya rahun mein mujhme khoyi rahe tu khud ko dhoondh lenge phir kabhi.....
Prachi : Shut up..... She is just mad don't pay attention to her talks....
All giggled...
Dida : Now let's start the engagement function...
Panditji started the mantras...
First of all Ranbir made prachi wear her ring..
Everyone clapped and happiness was filled over their....
Then prachi did the same the function was over....
Everyone congratulated them....
Dida : Prachi have you brought your Haldi's dress ???
Prachi : Yes Dida....And makeup, accessories also..
Dida : Very good Prachi Now you go and change in Ranbir's room whereas Ranbir you can use the room next to your room...
Pragya : Sahana go and help her now...
Sahana : Okay Masi...
Ranbir : Fine and Aryan come with me...
Aryan : Ok...
The four went together...
After some time Prachi came out of the washroom...
Prachi : Ranbir what are you and Aryan doing here??
Ranbir : Actually that room's shower is not working so I want to use our room's shower...
Aryan : Ohooooo Our room...
Sahana : Yes yes Our room...
Prachi glared at them... Ranbir went inside...
Prachi was ready now...She was done with the makeup and now was wearing accessories...
Ranbir : Hi my Glamorous beauty...
As we all know prachi used to hate flirting....
Prachi : Hi my Devilish Beast..
Ranbir : What??
Prachi : Yes Haven't you heard the popular story Beauty and the Beast...
Ranbir : What yaar Prachi??
Prachi : What What...
Ranbir : Ok ok I was wrong and I am always wrong and you are always right my mom..
Prachi smirked...
Ranbir : Ok now I am moving I will wait for you my Glamorous beauty...
He winked at her while she was left shocked...
Soon the Haldi started and was also over soon...
Dida : Now Prachi I have kept your dress on the bed...You go have a shower and come down then...
She moved...
Pallavi : Ranbir I don't think I have to give you special Invitation...
Ranbir : Yeah Mom...
He also left from there...

In the Room...
Prachi felt Someone's touch on her shoulder...As she turned Back , Ranbir pinned her to the wall...
Prachi : What...Happ.. happened Ranbir??
Ranbir :  I Love you Do you love me ??
He said after taking a time of 3 minutes...
Prachi : Yes..
Ranbir was so happy that he was now in  heaven he felt he got everything whatever he needed...
Ranbir kept his hand on her bare waist and pulled her more closer..
Ranbir : Then what do we say in return of this question??
He said tucking her hair behind her ear..
Prachi smiled innocently..
Prachi : What Ranbir??
Ranbir : I love you too Prachi yaar can't you say this much..
Prachi face caught extreme fear while Ranbir talked with her not Meeting her eyes...
Prachi : No ...
Ranbir : Why?? But I love you so so so much ❤️💕
Prachi : Ranbir .....Turn there...
Ranbir was shocked to see Sahana and Aryan standing there...
Prachi : Gone gone now you see what will happen You are just an idiot you should close the door you....
Ranbir : So sorry Prachi Now what we will do they will tease us till we are dead...
Aryan : Ohooooo Romeo - Juliet , Heer - Ranjha , Laila - Majnu , Salim - Anarkali...
Keep doing Romance 😉😉 We both are enjoying here...
They both were blushing and looking down...
Sahana made prachi meet her eyes by lifting her chin with her finger...
Sahana : We are truly enjoying your live romance session...
Prachi : You..
Sahana : No no no we are just taking classes they are very helpful from where you took by the way 😊❤️??
Aryan : And you bro , You were saying that I don't love Prachi then now what Happened??
They both blushed hard while Prachi's cheeks got tomato red...She went to washroom...
Ranbir : I am busy I will talk later...
Aryan : Busy for Planning next Romantic film with your Heroine??
He ran away from there while they Aryan and Sahana were laughing...

At Night...
They all were having dinner...
Pallavi : Pragya ji I am really very happy to have Prachi as my daughter in law...But I will keep her as my real daughter.. Don't you worry ..
Sahana : Why Masi will worry ??? Ranbir is already taking Romance classes to keep Prachi Happy after marriage...
Aryan : And yes he is working really hard you will be successful Ranbir...
Ranbir spilt out the milk he was taking whereas Prachi was coughing...
Prachi : I am done with the breakfast Bye....
Sahana : Prachi who takes Breakfast at night??
Ranbir : I have some urgent work I need to go..
Aryan : I know you have to do homework of today's romance classes but Prachi is sitting their Romeo...
Ranbir left Hurriedly from there...
Pragya : What have you done Prachi hasn't eaten anything...
Dida : Yes And Ranbir also ran from here...He had just drank some milk and that also he spilt out due to your teasing...
Aryan : But we were just supporting the truth...
Sahana : Yes yes Aryan is right...
After the dinner Prachi, Ranbir, Pragya, Sahana,Aryan and Sarita ji left from their...

When they reached home Ranbir was trying to get a chance to talk to Prachi but she was just ignoring him...
Ranbir ( in mind ) : Why is she ignoring me?? Yaar I can't wait without talking to her... I have to get a chance myself....
Everyone slept...
Someone came in Prachi's room and put a handkerchief in her mouth and took her away in a bridal style...
He was a masked Man...
Prachi was trying to get herself free but was not able to do so...
He put Prachi down and took the handkerchief from her mouth...But placed his hand to prevent her from shouting...
He removed the mask and the person revealed to be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He revealed to be Ranbir...
Prachi : What is this Ranbir??
Ranbir kept his finger on her lips..
They shared an eyelock Bgm was Dil ibaadat kr rha hai...
Prachi broke the silence between them...
Prachi : What was this Ranbir You scared me...
Ranbir : Sorry Prachi but all fault was yours why were you ignoring me I was so hurted...
Prachi : Sorry Ranbir but if Aryan and Sahana would see us together again then you know na what would happen...
Ranbir : Okay but I want the to Know the Correct reply...You know na!!
Prachi : But if Sahana and Aryan will see us at night now together then you know na Ranbir..
Ranbir : You don't worry Prachi You tell me whatever I am asking!!
Sahana : But Prachi is right Ranbir...
They both were embarrassed again...
Ranbir : " Jai Mata Di " ..
Prachi : What??
Ranbir : prachi I am praying to God to give us courage to deal with these two mentals... Tomorrow morning I will do the best work of my life...
Prachi : What ??
Ranbir : I will find the best mental hospital for them...No worry how much fee is there but this is very important for us..
Sahana : What are you whispering about Ranbir with your Heroine??
Aryan : Romance live session part 2....😍😍
Ranbir : Nothing Good Night it's very late come Prachi...
They both Ran away from their leaving
Arhana laughing hilariously...
Sahana : " तोता और मैना" 🤣🤣
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So guys I am done with this update Hope you all will like it... Don't forget to vote and comment for this
#pranbirloveforever
ALL I NEED IS LOVE!!♥️♥️♥️