Chapter 11 : Flirty Mornings..

Hi guys I am back with a new update Hope you will love it.... Actually my cousin brothers gave me a surprise by coming and they were not allowing me to touch the phone so I have to attend them... Sorry for the late update...

In Pranbir's room...
Prachi woke up first and  saw Ranbir who was hugging her tightly... Both were covered by a blanket..
Prachi : Good Morning Ranbir...
Ranbir : Good Morning Prachi...
Prachi : So get up leave me...
Ranbir : At night , you...
Prachi : Shut up Ranbir and leave me...
Arhana came and knocked the door...
Aryan : Ranbir and Prachi come on get up it's 7:30 a.m.
Sahana : Prachi get up, you have to make your First Rasoi also...
Prachi picked up the phone and saw it was the same time...
Prachi : Oh my God , I am late...I have to do cooking also... Ranbir leave me....
She shouted and Arhana heard this "RANBIR LEAVE ME"...She bit her tongue...
Prachi : See because of you...
Ranbir : Now milk is spilt, what to cry over it...
He said shamelessly...
Ranbir : Everyone know it was our first passionate night...
Prachi : You...Get up Ranbir..Leave me...
Sahana : Leave her Ranbir..You got almost 8 hrs...and till yet you both ..
Aryan : Chee Chee Chee...
Ranbir (loudly) : First a Good Morning Kiss...
Arhana made an O Shaped mouth...
Prachi hitted him with pillow...
Ranbir : Now I will tight my grip more..
Prachi : Leave Ranbir...
Dida came...
Dida : Prachi have you got up??
Sahana : Yes Dida... She has got up but Ranbir is not leaving her.
Dida : Cheeeee, I am going your wish if you wanna come down or remain in the room full day...
Dida left...Arhana was laughing while Prachi was blushing hard while Ranbir was shamelessly smiling at her... Prachi covered herself with the blanket and left glaring at Ranbir...
After some time , Prachi came out of the washroom...

Prachi's look...

Ranbir was still sleeping...
Prachi came and tapped his shoulder...
Prachi : Ranbir get up , Ranbir..
Ranbir pulled her and now she was on him...Her wet hairs were touching his face..
Prachi : Ranbir leave me , I am getting late..
Ranbir : Hmmm, Today's night should be the same as yesterday.. Isn't it??
Prachi : Shut up Ranbir now leave me ..
Ranbir : First a morning kissie...
Prachi : No, get up and go freshen up.. Leave me, my First Rasoi is also there..
Ranbir pulled her more closer...He was about to kiss her when Prachi pinched him...
Ranbir : Ouch...What is this Sweetheart...You haven't pinched me on my waist but heart... I am going to have a heart attack , kiss me fast...
Prachi : Baklu...
They both giggled...
Prachi started drying her hair.. Ranbir and back hugged her.
Prachi: Hmmm, Today Mr. Ranbir Kohli is very romantic enough haan, What's the reason...
Ranbir : Because He has got his Mrs. Prachi Ranbir Kohli...
Prachi : It's not sufficient for the question I asked?? Because that was confirmed that we both are getting married...
Ranbir whispered in her ears making her shiver...
Ranbir : Because yesterday's night wasn't sufficient for Romance..So continuing day and night...
He winked at her while she dragged him to the washroom... She was about to close the door from outside when Ranbir peeped...
Ranbir : From tomorrow together...
Prachi : What??
Ranbir : Bath Sweetheart...
He winked at him while she glared...He kept his hand on the door so that he can talk to Prachi with door open...Prachi closed the door which resulted in Ranbir's Screaming...
Ranbir : This is not fair Prachi... it's paining..
Prachi : Everything is fair in love and war..
Ending this conversation, she started to apply Make up...
She was done with the Make up when Ranbir came out shirtless...
She just got up to see His Romeo staring at her... She was also lost seeing his Romeo who was looking so hot and handsome as he was fresh... Prachi was still sitting on the stool of dressing table... Ranbir came and took the hair dryer which was on the dressing table...They both were close to each other... Prachi was staring at him...
Ranbir : I know I am hot but don't look at me like that love...
Prachi : Ok ok continue I am leaving and yes come soon down...
Ranbir pulled her hand and she collided with his chest...Her hands were on Ranbir's shirtless body...They both were breathing heavily feeling each other so close...
Ranbir : Not so early sweetheart, good morning kiss...
He said pouting his lips making her shock....
Prachi : Ranbir leave me I have to make my first Rasoi , you can flirt with me afterwards... I have much work to do...
Ranbir left her...
Ranbir : Now I am leaving but I challenge you to take a sweet kiss from you till night...
She left blushing leaving Ranbir Chuckling...

At The Hall...
Everyone was sitting their... Prachi came and everyone was giving her teasing looks...
Prachi : Sorry Mummy ji, vo...
Pallavi : No need Beta, Dida told us the reason... I know Ranbir...
She said stammering...
Prachi : I am going to make the breakfast...
Pallavi : Beta , you can make it tomorrow, it's very late... Servants will make fast...
Prachi : No Maa, I will make within ½ hour...
Dida : Sure Beta..
Prachi : Yes Dida...
Prachi left...
Everyone was talking when Ranbir came...
Ranbir : Good Morning everyone...
Aryan : Oye Hoye, Good Night and Good Morning was yours... Our was usually the same...But you...Ahaaa!! Not bad..
Ranbir : Then what happened, she is my legal wife...Is it a crime to love her??
Dida : She is your legal wife, but you should take care na if anyone is seeing your Romance...
Vikram : Ranbir love and trust are the two things which make the relationship strong..
Aryan : Love I and Sahana have seen in Morning and Trust of Ranbir on Prachi is so hard to break...He can go against anyone to protect Prachi....
Ranbir : That's Right but where is Sahana??
Aryan : She has left early in morning...She has came for jogging nearby so she decided to visit her also....
Ranbir : Ohk!!
Vikram : Ranbir after having breakfast Leave for the office also...
Ranbir : Yes Dad...
Ranbir : I am going to kitchen for drinking water...
Aryan : It's kept on the Dining Table also...Say this that you will get some special type of water there...
He winked at Ranbir..He left from there... Everyone was admiring his love for Prachi..

In kitchen...
He saw Prachi chopping veges...He slided his hands lovingly on Prachi's waist.. As she was wearing saree, He was having his hands on her petite waist...She was feeling butterflies in her stomach...
Prachi : Ranbir , don't do this...
Ranbir : Why are you always asking me to leave Prachi, you are my legal wife and we both love each other... Can't I Romance with you... If not then tell me, I will never touch you without permission...
Prachi : No Ranbir, it's just that I am busy..
Prachi cutted her finger and blood starting flowing from her finger...
Ranbir : I am sorry Prachi, it's all my fault...I was only disturbing you...
Prachi : No, I am fine...See it's a small wound...
He put her finger in his mouth to stop the blood... She was admiring him...
Ranbir  immediately brought a first aid box and bandaged it...
Ranbir : Better Now??
Prachi : When I said my condition was worse, Baklu..
They both giggled...
Ranbir : Okay you do your work, I will take the chance to Romance with you soon...
He winked at her...She was glaring at him while he left...

Now I am tired guys...As I told due to sudden arrival of guests, I wasn't able to update another story...I promised for this story so I took out the Time...So good night guys and also sweet dreams..
Bye...