Chapter 6 : Mehndi and other Rituals

Hi everyone hope you all are loving my story OTHER WRITERS ALSO GIVE UPDATES LIKE ME ALWAYS LOOKING OVER FOR NEW UPDATES 😁😉...

Prachi and her family came in the MEHRA'S MANSION...
Everything was beautifully decorated.... Ranbir had actually left for his home before Prachi and her family's arrival...
Ranbir came downstairs and was mesmerized to see Prachi as Always...

Ranbir was so lost in her that he forgot that he was moving downstairs...He was so busy in looking Prachi that accidentally he missed a stair and Boooooommmm.......
He was about to fall when Prachi caught him...
They shared an eyelock....

Meri khaamoshi se baatein chun lena
Unki dori se taareefe bun lena
Haan meri khaamoshi se baatein chun lena
Unki dori se taareefe bun lena

Kal nahi the jo aaj lagti hoon
Taareef meri hai khaama khaan
Tohfa hai tera meri adah

Ek din kabhi jo khud ko pukaare
Meri zubaan se tu zara
Haay re
Tujh mein chhupi si jo shayari hai
Tujhko sunaaoon main zara
Haay re
Ye do dilon ka vaasta vaasta
Khul ke bataaya jaaye na

Subhanallah

Jo ho raha hai pehli dafha hai
Wallah aisa hua

Prachi : Ranbir Get up...
Ranbir : Oh!!
Prachi : Are you fine??
Ranbir : Yes I am...
Sahana : Tujme khoya rahun mein mujhme khoyi rahe tu khud ko dhoondh lenge phir kabhi Part - 2...
Aryan : No Sahana , The live Romance sessions....
Full family was laughing while Prachi was feeling shy...
Dida : Okay okay so now Mehndi time then chooda and kalerein rituals also...
They started applying Mehndi whereas Ranbir's eyes were not able to shift away from Prachi....
After 2 hr they were done with applying Mehndi...
Pallavi : I think Prachi your Mehndi is dried right??
Prachi : Yes Aunty ji...
Pallavi : You just use The hair blow dryer on your Mehndi...And then wash it we will wait for the results....
Prachi Left from there...
Ranbir : Which results??
Pragya : How much dark will the Mehndi be That much deep will your love be...
After 15 minutes Prachi came...

Her Mehndi was so dark to be rubbed of easily

Pallavi : Wow, Very lucky How dark is this Mehndi's Colour...
Dida : Very Pretty Haan...
Soon the discussions were over...

Now It was Chooda and kalerein rituals time...
It was done by Saritaji as there was no one who could do this....
kalerein and this ritual was done together...
Prachi was seeing it and smiling continuously..

It was also that she was looking like a child as she was playing with it

It was also that she was looking like a child as she was playing with it... Ranbir was laughing seeing her antics...

Soon they started the dinner...
Pragya was making Prachi do the dinner as she had wore the kalerein..
Pragya : Tomorrow is the wedding And then Prachi will be of Only Ranbir forever...
Ranbir smiled hearing this...
Prachi was somewhat having Bridal tears but Bridal laughter as well..
Pragya : What happened Prachi...
Prachi : Maa , I am having both bridal tears but Bridal laughter as well... Bridal tears of leaving my Parental home...And Bridal Laughter of starting my new life...
Pallavi : Prachi , don't worry and Pragya ji you also I will always be there for her...I will keep her as my real daughter...
Dida : Yes and Ranbir will also not irritate Prachi , I give you that guarantee...
Ranbir : What is this...Am in my home or somewhere else I am?? Till today you always took My side and now Prachi??? It's not fair and I don't irritate her she annoys me...
Vikram : I told you they can change their company anytime...Now what will you do my son do you wanna join our company???
Ranbir : Yes , What can I do rather than this ??
Prachi : Oh hello you Baklu , Mental,duffer,idiot ...Just shut up Dida is always right see she is saying na she is our elder one you should obey her...
Ranbir : You Chikchiki...
Dida : What Baklu??
Sarita ji : Chikchiki??
Prachi : Bak Bak krne Wala ullu..
Ranbir : Chik Chik krne wali Chikchiki...
They both started their lovely banters...
Pragya : Ok ok over sufficient for today... So now let's leave see tomorrow is wedding so we have to do much preparation so we should leave now...
Sarita ji : And Ranbir today you stay at your home only tomorrow you have to come to take our Prachi you na so...
Ranbir nodded positively and the four left from there...
Aryan : What yaar , now no Romance live session...
Ranbir : Just Shut up Aryan...
They both went to their own rooms...

At morning...
Pallavi : Good Morning Ranbir... Good Morning Aryan...
Aryan : What Good morning Aunty...Ranbir was so excited that he was not able to sleep at night and was disturbing me whole night....
The family giggled...
Dida : Okay okay Ranbir now you take the breakfast and then get ready we have to go for taking your dulhaniya...
Pallavi : Yes , She is so pretty Everyday today is very special one for her then how beautiful will she look...
Ranbir's mind flashed an idea of video calling Prachi...
Pallavi : Give me your phone beta I have to make an urgent phone call..
Ranbir gave his phone not knowing his idea was going to be flop now...
Pallavi : Now you will not get this phone and don't try to behave smart Everyone's phone's sim card is with me.... Even Landline is detached from the signal connection...Go and Now change you will now meet Prachi in the mandap only.....
Ranbir went away accepting his defeat...

In Prachi's house
Sahana : My goodness!!! What happened to you Prachi ??? Are you fine!!

I am hell tired now it was Very long Update now...Pls do vote and comment if you like it...I WILL TRY TO GIVE 2MORE UPDATES THAT'S WHY IT WAS A SHORT ONE.....I AM NOT SURE FOR THIS BUT 1 UPDATE IS DONE!!!
#pranbirloveforever
All I Need Is Love!!♥️♥️♥️