Chapter 7 : The Sacred Bond

Hi guys I know I haven't published any part of Arrange Wala love because of some reason.... So I am continuing with it...Aviskha_Deuri told me to update fast but not only she many of them messaged me...I was totally lost somewhere in the fandom...  EashitaRobert Gave a very cute name I thank her for this also....Chalo chalo aage badhte Hain nahi toh Meri baatein never ending hoti hai

Sahana : Prachi get up are you fine ???
Pragya and Sarita ji came there running...
Pragya : What Happened to Prachi?? How this happened??
Prachi was lying unconscious on the floor....Her head was bleeding..
Sahana : Maasi when I came here she was in the same condition....
Pragya called the doctor...
Doctor reached and told them that it was nothing critical....As she was in bridal attire he said " I think she was tired in the marriage preparation so she hadn't took rest properly but now I suggest you to postpone the marriage for tomorrow.... Today she has to take full bed rest"...
Pragya Called Ranbir...
Ranbir : Yes Sasu Maa , I am getting ready we will be leaving soon...
Pragya : Beta pls don't come today...
Ranbir was shocked...
Ranbir : But why ?? Pls don't say this , I have Waited for this day eagerly...
Pragya : No beta nothing like that.... Actually prachi has fainted as she hadn't took rest properly in these days....Also her head was bleeding... We want to postpone the marriage for tomorrow...
Ranbir : Sure sasu maa, But how is Prachi now, Is she well , Has she took food , Tell her to take rest and if you want then we can postpone the marriage for next month... Also she has to take full bed rest and this you have to promise me that you will not allow her to do any work....
Pragya : Cool Down Ranbir , I promise you... She is fine She hasn't gained consciousness and The marriage will take place tomorrow as doctor told us that nothing is critical....
Ranbir : Ok fine , Do take care and I will surely come tomorrow to take my dulhaniya... And if you need any help do call me I am born ready...
Pragya : Sure Ranbir....

The call was disconnected... Pragya told Sarita ji and Sahana about Ranbir's concern and they laughed....
Sahana : I am sure Ranbir will keep Prachi like a Princess...
Everyone chuckled over this thought...
When the Kohli's and Mehra's got this news they were also troubled like Ranbir but he made them understand....
On the other hand Prachi gained consciousness..
Pragya : Beta , Are u fine??
Prachi : Yes Maa , when I fainted my head hitted the dressing table and I got hurt....
Sahana : Okay now you take full bed rest As my Jijaji has taken promise from Maasi that she will not allow you to do any work...
Prachi felt shy....
Pragya : Ok so now stop teasing my Prachi...
They all left... Prachi changed her wedding attire and made her comfortable with her usual night suit....

At night
Ranbir messaged her on WhatsApp...
She saw it...
Ranbir : Hi Sweetheart...
Prachi : Hi Ranbir...
Ranbir : What's up??
Prachi : Nothing...
Ranbir : Aao fir Shaadi krte Hain (Come then let's do marriage)
Prachi : Baklu...😂😂
Ranbir : By the way it was a good excuse of postponing the marriage... Wasn't it??
Prachi : Listen Ranbir don't annoy me okay and first of all it wasn't any excuse..I am not a foolish person who would hurt herself for this much thing and if I didn't wanted to marry you I would tell you directly and then also I am very excited for my wedding because....
She revealed the truth in her flow of words which was never ending....
Ranbir : Because ok leave I will not force you to say that...
Prachi sent emoji 🤗🤗
Ranbir : I think The hotspot of your heart is on..😍😍(I THINK IT WOULD SUIT MORE IN HINDI BUT SOME DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ HINDI SO...)
Prachi : What ??🤔🤨
Ranbir : Yes because the Wifi of my heart has connected to you and signal connection is also 110%..😉😉
Prachi : What Ranbir you also..By the way How many girlfriends do you have??
Ranbir : Only 15-16...
Prachi : Only??
Ranbir : Yes only 15-16
Prachi : Are u out of your mind....Now delete every gf from your life otherwise you will be deleted from this world...Baklu
Ranbir : Come on Chikchiki.....From when you have came in my life and I have realized my true feelings for you I have already deleted them from my life Because
You own my life....
You own my heart...
Prachi : 🥰🥰
Ranbir : So get ready for tomorrow sweetheart... Tomorrow I will sing the song
"शाही जोड़ा पहन के
आयी जो बन - ठन के
वही तो मेरी SWEETHEART है ‌।"
Prachi : Oyeee hoyeeee......
Ranbir : But it is must that tomorrow there will be no need to message or call you Chikchiki...So good night Don't let the bed bugs bite Sweetheart...
Prachi : Good night Baklu 💤😴

They slept eagerly waiting for the special morning.... DO TELL ME WHICH LANGUAGE SHOULD I GIVE THE UPDATE...

Precap : "I Hate You" said

Agli baar bataungi abhi Kya hai na bahut thak gyi Hoon aur haan Pata nhi mujhe aajkal cliffhangers Dene mein Bada maza aa rha hai Bahut chhota tha sabko pata hai kyun par Kya karoon majboori hai Toh zyaada bakwass na krte hue bye bye good night 😁

901 Words exactly