Chapter 16 : DishRub Back..

Hey Guys...Back with a new Update 😃..I hope you all will love it..Do shower your love 😘😘 This Special Update for sarat111888 and PrachiSudha  They asked me so much sweetly that I couldn't refuse...Here goes the update Just for you both...

While Prachi was going to the hall...She was dragged by someone to a room..
Prachi : Ranbir leave me..
Aryan : Prachi it's me..
Prachi : Oh!! I...I am sorry...
Aryan : It's ok but for sometime you should be out of your Ranbir's world also..
Prachi was blushing hard..
Aryan : Actually I wanted to tell you something...
Prachi : What?
Aryan : Come down...
Prachi : But where are you going??
Aryan : I will be back soon...Till then be down...

In Hall...
Prachi : Good Morning Everyone.
Sahana : Prachi it's going to be afternoon...See the time.. It's 11:30 a.m.
Prachi : I am sorry...
Vikram : No no beta, Actually we are sorry, I mean...I , Sahana and Pallavi came at the wrong timing and disturbed you from...
Pallavi and Sahana : Ahem! Ahem!
Vikram : Now you are smart, you can get what I want to say..I don't think I should go in very deep now...
Ranbir : What are you talking about Dad?
Ranbir came running downstairs..
Prachi hit her forehead...She was getting red..
Sahana : Uncle was talking about your and Prachi's morning romance...
Prachi widened her eyes while the shameless creature was smiling like idiots..
Prachi : I think I have kept the milk on burner and..
Sahana : Wrong Excuse Prachi..You forgot from morning you haven't gone in Kitchen... Think some other excuse..
Prachi : I am not making any excuse...It's just that I have to make a phone call..
Sahana : Oops!! Prachi to whom but?? You Don't have any college friend except me and I am here...And today office is also closed as you know it's Sunday so No work..And Ranbir is here..If you wanna talk to him then take him in private and....
Pallavi : Ahem! Ahem!
Prachi : No Actually..
Sahana : Actually..
Prachi : Actually..
Sahana : Actually..
Prachi : I want to drink water..
Sahana : Take...
She gave Prachi a glass of water from the table.
Prachi drank the water and was scolding Sahana in her mind... Aryan came...
Pallavi : Why have you collected us all here Aryan!
Aryan : To give you all a very good news..
Abhi : What Aryan??

(I WILL BE FAST FORWARD HERE AS YOU ALL KNOW I AM ON A BREAK BUT STILL I WAS FORCED TO DO SO...)

Aryan told everyone about the black deeds of Aliya...How she made a plan to separate his real mom Disha and Purab... Everyone was shocked...Abhi was in tears seeing the goodness in Aryan...How he became the thread who finally tied his father and his real mother Disha...
Abhi : Proud of you Aryan...
Aryan : Thank you Mamu..
Abhi : But where is Aliya?? Aliya!! Aliya..
Aryan : She is at her right place...In jail..
Abhi : Well done.. Otherwise today I might kill her..
Prachi : Ok then Maasi is your Mom..But don't mistook my mother as Mehra Sir's wife.. Actually She is not the real sister of my Mother...She just met her and somehow became emotionally attached to her..
Abhi : Oh! Your mother is so kind hearted...She considered a stranger as her sister..
Prachi : Yeah! Actually my both mothers are the best mothers in the world...
Ranbir : What!!
Prachi : Yes.. Pallavi Maa and my Maa..
Pallavi hugged her..
Pallavi : My sweet daughter..
Ranbir : Oh Finish this mom daughter drama and Aryan tell me when will be your parents back..
Aryan : Soon...
Sahana : Till then you both can continue your Romance.. Actually you both will not get time for each other then...
Prachi was blushing hard...She wanted to have her revenge..But How???

Suddenly a Devilish idea popped in her mind...
Prachi : Maa, I want something from you... Promise you will give me..
Pallavi : But what??
Prachi was going to say something when the door bell was heard...She quickly moved to the door and opened it..
Prachi : Purab Chachu!!
She hugged him..They broke the hug..
Prachi : I know you are confused about me..
Purab : I know everything...You being Ranbir's wife...
Prachi : Where is Disha Maasi??
Disha : I am here!!
Prachi hugged her also..
Prachi : I missed you in my wedding...
Disha : What?? With whom and when??
Prachi : First come in...
Full family gathered to their and greeted Purab and Disha...
Disha : But when was your Marriage??
Aryan : Mom...
Disha hugged him tightly...
Aryan : Finally I got my real Mom..I missed you..
Disha : Me also..
They both broke the hug..
Aryan : Ranbir and Prachi have got married..
Disha : Congrats...
Pranbir : Thank you..

Disha : When we will get the Good News?
Prachi : I think I should get some water...
Prachi was going when Disha caught her hand..
Disha : Arey!! Why are you running away from this ??
Prachi : No I was just..
Purab : We don't need these formalities but answer the questions asked by Disha..
Prachi was reddened in shy..
Disha : Awww!! Feeling shy..But tell na..I will not leave till you give us the answer..
Ranbir : What have you asked Aunty...If she will allow me come near her then only na..
Aryan : They will Produce Good News..
Everyone was laughing while Prachi has lowered her eyes due to shyness..
Prachi : Oh!! Please..Now I want a promise from you all that whatever I will ask you will give me that..
Dida : But what puttar?
Disha : Yes..
Prachi : I don't know..Ranbir.. Pls..
Ranbir : I am ready..
Aryan : Ohooo!! Wife's puppet..
Sahana : Yes..Yes..If he will not follow Prachi's orders then Will Prachi allow him to come near her..
Prachi (in mind) : Sahana..Tch.. tch..tch..You Don't know that whatever I will ask...You will regret for it..My revenge will be soon taken...TIT FOR TAT...
She smirked devilishly noticed by Both Aryan and Sahana...Ranbir also noticed it and understood what she is going to do...

Prachi : First promise me..
Abhi : Hey Princess, I promise...I will give you whatever you want..
Prachi : Not only from you I want the promise from everyone..And no one will question me after listening to my request..
Everyone : We will not..
Prachi : Promise?
Everyone : Promise..
Prachi : Ok so I want Aryan and Sahana's wedding to take place day after tomorrow itself..
Everyone : What??
Aryan who was drinking Coffee spitted it out...
Sahana : Prachi have you lost your mind...Or the screws of your mind are lost somewhere... Don't worry I will find them and tighten them..
Prachi : You promised to your Princess MEHRA SIR...
Abhi : Yes no one will question her...Day after tomorrow itself Aryan and Sahana's wedding will be their..
Disha : Both of you are the same!!
Abhi : What's wrong in my princess's wish?
Disha : There is not anything wrong in her wish but full wish is only wrong..
Arhana : Right!!
Abhi : See..Biwi aur Miya Raazi...Toh beech mein kya krega Kaazi... They are also supporting the decision...
Arhana : But..
Ranbir : Now no one will question...My Sweetheart is right...
Rhea : One more drama...
Ranbir : Stitch your lips Rhea... Otherwise I am having the stapler in my room..Let me bring it and do the honour..
Rhea rolled of her eyes..
Ranbir : And now if my Prachi goes in trouble due to you then I will make sure you will not be fine...
Prachi : Ranbir calm Down...

Disha went towards Sahana..
Disha : I am very happy that you are going to be my Daughter...
Sahana passed a shy smile...
Purab : Ok so everyone, we are announcing Aryan and Sahana's wedding day after tomorrow itself...
Pranbir : Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!
Prachi : Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho...
Ranbir : Aur chaabi kho jaaye..
Prachi : Socho kabhi aisa ho toh kya ho??
Ranbir : Socho kabhi aisa ho toh kya ho??
Pranbir : Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho..Aur chaabi kho jaaye..

Prachi : I don't think they are interested in the wedding...They are interested in the first wedding night!
Ranbir : Yeah for sure Prachi!!
Prachi : Wait let me call Maa for their wedding invitation...
Ranbir : Yes..Yes..
Prachi called her Mother..
Prachi : You are not at home!!
Ranbir : What!!
Pragya (on call) : Prachi actually I have gone to Hoshiarpur as Beeji is not fine...I will come back asap..
Prachi : That's why you sent Sahana here!!
Pragya : No..I didn't..I gave her the keys..She will live their only...
Prachi : Maa hold a second..
Prachi : Ranbir if you are fine then can Sahana stay here...
Ranbir : Yes, Why not?? Why are you asking Prachi it's your house only...
Prachi : Thank You...(to Pragya) : Maa Sahana will live here in my house..
Pragya : Ok fine..
Prachi : Thank You.. Take Care.. Bbye..
Pragya : Bye
They hanged up the call..
Everyone was very excited for their wedding... Pranbir were teasing them so much as their revenge... Arhana was blushing a lot...

Precap : Wedding Preparations...

I WAS FORCED TO UPDATE...THEY REQUESTED SO SWEETLY...OK I AM TIRED NOW...
TO BE CONTINUED..
STAY TUNED..
BBYE..
GOOD NIGHT

****
1522 WORDS...