Chapter 9 : Hook Up Party

Hi guys I am back with a new one.... This special Update for MansviSharma DharsaniMohanI hope you all will like it....Do shower your love by giving your beautiful comments and votes...Ab zyaada bakwaas na krte hue aage badhte Hain...

Everyone was waiting down for Prachi... While Ranbir eyes were eagerly waiting for the view he wanted to see... Suddenly his eyes met a pair of beautiful ones... His beautiful eyes caught something beautiful and it was none other than our dearest Prachi...

 His beautiful eyes caught something beautiful and it was none other than our dearest Prachi

Prachi's look...

The shameless fellow was seeing her peacefully...He murmured "Beauty"...
Sahana : And the Beast...
Ranbir : What??
Sahana : Haan I know you were talking about the famous story beauty and the Beast.... When I was small I used to read it much I always searched for it I even snatched that book from the person who was reading it...I loved it the most...You know what let me tell you a story...
Ranbir was passing fake smiles while she was blabbering whatever she wanted in a flow..
Ranbir (in mind) : I guessed right..Both sisters are similar and that's why Prachi has the same habit...How does she live with her...I should escape from here...
Ranbir closed his ears with his hands and escaped while our dear and near one Sahana Was just blabbering and the person's around her were chuckling not gone unnoticed by Ranbir..
He went and stood near Prachi...
Ranbir : Hi Biwi ji...
Prachi : Hi mere parampoojya patidev...
Prachi winked at him...
Ranbir : After marriage I think you have gone some mad...You are doing my duty... It is my right to wink on you and it's opposite...
Prachi : Bye..
Ranbir : Prachi Prachi Prachi....
She went and Joined the group of Pallavi , Dida ,Aryan , Vikram and Abhi...
Aryan : Prachi what are you doing here...
Prachi : Why I can't be here..
Aryan : You should go and spend time with your husband na!!
Ranbir came and Joined the group while Prachi was blushing...

Now half of the party was over...Their wedding reception was also done...
Ranbir wanted to talk to Prachi while she wasn't paying any heeds to Her Romeo...
Suddenly their attention was dragged to a person holding a Mike... Everyone turned to him...And he was none other than Ranbir...
Ranbir : Hey guys , I hope you all have enjoyed the party but Now here goes something more entertaining...
He started the song...

Ho aankh meri 100-100 baar
200 baar lad lad jaave
O jise dekhe dil mera
Piche piche pad pad jaave
(Ranbir started to dance and took Prachi's hand and pulled her...)

Hai din mein ye tere ghar
Kahin aur guzre ye raatein
Karna jo dooji dafa
Pehli baar kar kar jaave
( Prachi sung the song now while Ranbir was shocked to see Prachi in a short dress..

Hai din mein ye tere gharKahin aur guzre ye raateinKarna jo dooji dafaPehli baar kar kar jaave ( Prachi sung the song now while Ranbir was shocked to see Prachi in a short dress

She pulled him too...Now Prachi's back was touching his chest...He softly rubbed his finger on her cheek...She was affected)

O matlab ke samjhe ishaare
Ye saare ye to nazaron mein apni utaare
Nazaare wo jo subah tak na utre
Har raat nasha chadhta hai
( They both perfectly grooved naughtily to the song, Ranbir : My hot Sweetheart
He intensely came close to her..They were able to sense each other's heart beat)

Le le le lele number mera
Baad mein message mujhko kar dena
Khudko samajh ke lucky
Mujhse hook up tu kar le na
( Prachi was enjoying the song while Ranbir's eyes were sticked on Prachi...His touch made Prachi Breath heavily...)

Le le le lele number mera
Baad mein message mujhko kar dena
Khudko samajh ke lucky
Mujhse hook up tu kar le na
(Her heart fluttered sensing his touch on her petite waist...They both swayed feeling each other...)

O kabhi isey kabhi usey
Dekhoon aate jaate
Kar loon mulaqatein
Main to zara waadon ka kaccha hoon
Jhootha hi accha hoon
(Ranbir took her in his arms...Their bodies brushed when he bought Prachi down...)

Seedhi saadhi mere dil ki saaf hai batein
Acchi lagi ratein
Beete ik lamha tu baahon mein
Dooja nigaahon mein
( Ranbir stood their while Prachi gave him the reply , perfect for a Romeo)

Khawabon mein aana jaana
Ho gaya hai ab puraana
( Now Prachi stood listening to his reply , while he showed her the dance he could do)
Ae seedha tu milne aana
Dil mera karta hai
( Hey Ranbir don't think so our Prachi is also not less...She also grooved to the song while her short frock was perfect swaying)

Le le le lele number mera
Baad mein message mujhko kar dena
Khudko samajh ke lucky
Mujhse hook up tu kar le na
( Ranbir brushed his cheek with her while she was laughing...Abhi closed the eyes of Aryan with his hand standing nearby him...)

Le le le lele number mera
Baad mein message mujhko kar dena
Khudko samajh ke lucky
Mujhse hook up tu kar le na
( Ranbir and Prachi were now inches apart...They were able to sense each other's breath.. Prachi's heart was racing for him...)

Ho aankh meri sau sau baari
Do sau baari lad lad jaave
Haaye jise dekhe dil mera
Piche piche pad pad jaave
( They were showering the love they both possessed for each other with the help of the dance... Ranbir : Today will be the night of love)

Hai din mein ye tere ghar
Kahin aur guzre ye raatein
Karna jo dooji dafa
Pehli baar kar kar jaave
( Prachi was blushing hard listening RANBIR'S TALKS.. Prachi said : Your Forever)

O matlab ke samjhe ishaare
Ye saare ye to nazaron mein apni utaare
Nazaare wo jo subah tak na utre
Har raat nasha chadhta hai
( Ranbir winked at her... Ranbir said the line "O MATLAB KE SAMJHE ISHAARE" which was only audible to Prachi... Ranbir : Necessary signals)

Le le le lele number mera
Baad mein message mujhko kar dena
Khudko samajh ke lucky
Mujhse hookup tu kar le na
Le le le lele number mera
Baad mein message mujhko kar dena
Khudko samajh ke lucky
Mujhse hook-up tu kar le na
(Prachi and Ranbir now grooved together to song..He was knowingly bringing himself close to Prachi..He wanted to sense If Prachi was affected by his proximity)

Everyone over there clapped...
Aryan : What is this chief , you haven't let me see the dance..
Abhi : It was necessary for you... Children Don't watch these...
Aryan : it was just a dance chief...
Abhi : It was more than a dance...
They all were laughing while Pranbir were blushing hard...
Vikram : Thank you Everyone for coming here...You may leave for your house now...
All the guests left giving them both blessings...
Abhi : Okay now you all also go to your own rooms...
They all left... Except Aryan , Ranbir and Prachi...
Aryan : Get ready for the first and most important ritual...
Prachi : What??
Aryan took some steps back...
Aryan : Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho aur chaabi kho jaaye...
He left Hurriedly...
They both were blushing hard...
Prachi started to move towards the stairs leading to their room when Ranbir pulled her...
Ranbir : Aise nahi jaogi tum...
Prachi was confused...He picked up in his arms and took her in bridal style...
Ranbir : Aise...
He started to move with Prachi in his arms... They both were lost in each other's eyes unaware that something will flop their plans of being one...

Okay guys Tata bye bye..
1237 words