Chapter 12: Heer- Ranjha

Hey Guys...I am here with a new update...This update for Aviskha_Deuri

At The Hall..
Aryan: Got your water...
Ranbir : Yes...
Everyone was laughing...
They continued their talks...When the clock struck 9:00 a.m., Prachi came with the Hot cases in her hands..
Prachi : Please Everyone come and sit on the dining table...The food is ready...
Dida: Beta, Are you sure??
Prachi : Yes Dida..
Everyone moved towards the dining table and took their own seats...
Rhea also came downstairs...She was about to sit with Ranbir when Ranbir stopped her...
Ranbir : This seat is for My wife, Prachi Ranbir Kohli...
She was fuming in anger while Aryan Smirked...
Aryan : Oye Hoye...Not bad haan Romeo...See your Juliet is on the way...She was carrying a bowl of thin butter...It was melted...
Rhea(in mind) : How dare she...Let me teach you a lesson...
Rhea was still standing...She interrupted her walking by entangling her leg with hers...
She did so and Immediately stood beside so that the melted butter shouldn't fall on her...
Prachi was going to fall when two strong arms caught her...While the bowl of that butter was on Rhea's head...Her Hair was completely drenched with it...
Aryan was laughing aloud and others also joined him but Ranbir and Prachi lost themselves in each other's eyes... BGM : Subhanallah..
Aryan pointed the family to look towards the Romeo Juliet...
Aryan got up and moved towards them both..
Aryan : Ahem!!Ahem!! I hope I haven't disturbed you Romeo and Juliet...
They both came out of the trance and corrected themselves...They both were blushing...
Aryan : But wait don't you think Romeo Juliet I have used much times...Wait let me think some other one...Oh I have so many choices I tell you both you have to choose from them...Laila-Majnu , Heer-Ranjha , Salim-Anarkali...Which one do You liked?? Oh Blushing haan...Wait let me suggest...Heer - Ranjha... It's best...
Ranbir : Dad , we have to go to office also na, let's have breakfast...
Aryan : Reserve the seat for your Heer Ranjha...
Ranbir glared at him...
Ranbir : Prachi come na and do the breakfast..
Prachi : I will do afterwards...
Ranbir : No you will do with me otherwise I will also not do....
Everyone's eyes widened and they were staring at Ranbir...
Aryan coughed fakely...
Ranbir : I mean you have to do the breakfast with us...
Prachi : Okay...Fine..
Ranbir : Today is a college holiday and there is much work in office so I will leave now...
Prachi : I will also come..
Ranbir : Why??
Prachi : I am your secretary na..
Ranbir : No you will not, you should be at home with Mom and Dida...Now you will only attend the college...I don't want you to do any work...
Prachi : Why??
Ranbir : If I am there, then why you need to work...
Prachi : Then what I will come with you, I have to keep an eye on you...And if in office you flirt with any girl then..
Ranbir : No Prachi...
Pallavi : Who are you to stop Prachi, She is saying na she will go...
Vikram : Yes nobody will stop my daughter in law... Don't you dare Ranbir..
Dida : Yes Prachi will go to office and You will not stop her...She can do whatever she wants.
Ranbir : Ok ok fine...I will not stop her, I was saying her this because she doesn't needs to do so much of work...She has to handle our house and the college also... That's why I was saying...
Prachi : No no I am fine with it...I will come with you...And I will keep an eye on you...
Abhi and Vikram together : Ranbir...
Ranbir : What chief and Dad...
Vikram : You were flirting also...
Abhi : When you became like me??
Ranbir : Chief you also...
They both gave a hi-fi..
Vikram : Abhi you have only taught him the wrong things...
Prachi : Dad, you didn't know about it...He is the heart-throb of our college...
Ranbir : What can I do if I am so handsome??
Prachi : Fine , why did you marry me then?? Go and flirt I will divorce you soon...
Ranbir : Hey Chikchiki, No no I will never flirt in my life, I sware... Don't leave me...
Prachi : I was just kidding Baklu...
Everyone over their chuckled except Rhea...She was burning in jealousy and revenge by listening to their talks..She left angrily...
Ranbir was glaring at Prachi while she was giggling...
Everyone was done with the breakfast...They were about to leave when Prachi stopped them..
Prachi : Why are all going??
Abhi : The breakfast is over na so
Prachi : Who told over?? It should end with some sweet dish na...
Ranbir whispered in Prachi's ear that was only audible to her and Aryan Who was sitting beside...
Ranbir : Give me a kiss, I don't need any sweet dish sweetheart...
Prachi pinched him while he gasped... Everyone asked him what Happened but he told them that nothing happened..
Prachi brought a tray of deserts in her hand...She gave everyone...
Aryan : Bhabhi it's just so tasty...
Dida : Truly beta, I have found a perfect wife for Ranbir...
Pallavi : Yes Mummy ji, She is so sweet and do delicious food she makes...
Prachi :If you liked it then I will only make the breakfast and dinner... SORRY lunch I can't because I will be at college...
Pallavi : It's ok beta...
Ranbir : Prachi it's just so sweet.
She was glaring at him while everyone was looking at them unbelievably...
Now the breakfast was over..And Everyone sat on the sofas in the hall...
Everyone was praising Prachi..
Ranbir : Prachi, Prachi, Prachi..
Prachi : Yes Ranbir...
Aryan : Can't live without her a moment...Ranjha..
Ranbir : No, it's not just that..
Prachi : Then may I know the reason...
Ranbir : Go and change your clothes, then we have to go to office also...
Prachi : Oh yes, but aren't these fine??
Ranbir : No Prachi, see your saree is spoiled due to flour on it...
Prachi : Oh yeah, Fine I will be back in 10 minutes...
Ranbir : I will be waiting sweetheart...
She left blushing...
After some time...
Ranbir : She hasn't came till yet and it is 15 Minutes over...
Pallavi : Don't worry beta it takes much time for ladies to get ready.
Vikram : Like you start getting ready 2-3 hrs early to get ready timely...
Pallavi : Really??
Vikram : I was just kidding...You are naturally beautiful..You don't need any make up...
Pallavi : That I am..
Vikram murmured: Beautiful huh..Galat famy!
Ranbir : But I am going to see what is she doing??
He left..
In Pranbir's Room..
Ranbir reached the room and saw Prachi cleaning the room..
Ranbir : What is this Prachi ?? I am waiting for you downside from this much time and you are cleaning the room..
Prachi : See Ranbir, it's our room , so it's who's duty to clean it??
Ranbir : Of course our both...
Prachi : Wrong!! It's your duty to keep it clean and it's my duty to clean it everyday..
Ranbir : Okay Chikchiki...But don't think I have forgot everything...
Prachi : What??
Ranbir : kiss..
Prachi : Grow up Ranbir..
Ranbir : I am all grown up...Small children need to grow and if I would be a small child do you think I would ask you to kiss me??
Prachi : Huh!! Don't flirt with anyone in the office otherwise I will throw you out of the room..
He pulled her and she collided with his chest..There breaths were mingling with each other's... Ranbir slided his hands on her petite waist...
Prachi : Ranbir I am feeling ticklish...
Ranbir : First listen the answer of the question you asked... I am very busy today...I am not having any time to waste..
Prachi : And may I know what important schedule do you have Mr. Kohli??
Ranbir : I have to take a sweet kiss from my wife...
Prachi pushed him back...
Prachi : Shut up and let's move...
They left the room...
At Hall..
Dida : Prachi Puttar what were you doing??
Ranbir : My sweetheart was cleaning the room..
Pallavi : Very good Prachi, You are a very well-mannered girl...
Prachi : No Maa, it's my duty...
They passed smiles to each other..
Ranbir : Come sweetheart let's go.. It's 9:45 a.m.
Prachi nodded affirmatively and they bid adieu to the family leaving for the office...

So Guys now I am tired... Today in my area light wasn't there and so I have charged my phone just now..Sorry and I know you all may be thinking I am giving excuses everyday...Sorry...

1432 words...
*******************************************