Chapter 15 : Helpless Ranbir

Hey Guys... Back with a new Update...I hope you all will like it...

So Continuing...

Next Morning....
Prachi was the first to get up...She was shocked seeing something...
Prachi : Oh My God...This is not true..This is a dream...No this really cannot happen...What will I do now...
Ranbir also got up hearing her..
Ranbir : Prachi Prachi cool down, Relax...What Happened?? Why are you shouting....
Prachi : Ranbir see it's 10:00 a.m.
Ranbir : Then what happened??
He said laying down again on bed..
Prachi : Then What Happened??
She pulled him and as he was pulled they both came close to each other....
Ranbir caressed her face with his finger..
Ranbir : My Kiss...
She pushed him..
Prachi : Today you will not do workout??
Ranbir : Now it's very late...I can't...
Prachi : Don't grow fat otherwise I will throw you out...
Ranbir : Ohooo!! Chikchiki...Let it be... Nothing happens if I will not have workout for one day..
Prachi : Ok get up...
Ranbir : Sweetheart...
He pulled her through waist..
Prachi : Ranbir..What are you doing??
Ranbir : Romance..
Prachi : Leave Ranbir...I have to get ready...We are so late..
Ranbir : Let's have the shower together...We are late na..
Prachi : Shut up..
She pushed him and got up..She opened the door...
Ranbir : Sweetheart, Sweetheart...
Prachi took her dress from wardrobe and went in..
Ranbir : You should give one kiss then go na..
Aryan came and kissed him on his cheek..
Ranbir : Chee!! Aryan...I asked Prachi not you..
Aryan : Ewwww!! I don't gave that kiss Which You and Prachi I mean...I gave kiss for another reason...
Ranbir : Which Reason???
Aryan : Me and Sahana are going to marry..
Ranbir : What?? It such a good News yaar...All the best for your new life..But..
Aryan : But what??
Ranbir : After marriage, I am trying to get close to Prachi but someone is interrupting and disturbing our privacy or she pushes me and leaves...Now also I asked for a kiss and in return I got your kiss..
Aryan : Hmm,
Ranbir : What hmmm, You don't know after marriage you have to obey your wife...
Aryan : Ranbir...
Ranbir shows him his hand..

Ranbir : Wait let me complete.m.Whatever she says, it is always right...
Aryan : But Ranbir..
Ranbir : Wait na.. If I am right and she is wrong then I have to accept that I am wrong and she is right...Our life is like caged bird..
Prachi : And..
Ranbir : And I...
He recognised Prachi's voice..
He turned his head..He was shivering with fear..
Ranbir :And ....I...was...telling....Aryan...That...You...are...so...good....You...love...me....so...much...And...Life..is... dynamite....after... having wife....and....that....also..like...you..
Prachi took a cushion from the couch and threw it on him..
Prachi : Ok so life is caged after having wife..Very good....I hate you...
Ranbir : Prachi listen..
Prachi kept on throwing cushion on him.. Aryan was laughing seeing the Mahabharat going on there..
Prachi : What listen...I hate you so much...You think this about me..Tell me any situation after marriage in which I was Wrong..Tell me...Now you have stitched your lips...Get lost...Ranbir Kohli I hate you...I didn't slept yesterday night just for you...You are caged know...You know what tell me what do you think about yourself..
This time Prachi got a vase...She threw it on Ranbir..But she threw it in this direction that it slightly touched Ranbir's shoulder...

Prachi : I wanted to throw this vase on your head but your Mother would get worried na...Get lost... Don't forget to take your clothes...
Aryan left from their afraid he would get hurt..
Ranbir : Prachi cool down...For God Please cool down...
Prachi cooled down..
Ranbir : Ok so..
Prachi : Go and have a bath otherwise I will break you bones...
Ranbir : Prachi..
Prachi : Want to have a fracture Ranbir??
Ranbir : Yes, I would love to have it..You will take care of me na that's why..
They both shared a cute romantic eyelock..
Ranbir : Cool down...I have said this because I wanted to take revenge from Aryan...
Prachi : Revenge??
Ranbir : Yes, From the time when I have told him my feelings towards you when we weren't married then he would tease me a lot...Now also his this habit hasn't changed..I made him afraid by this..I was knowing you are listening and you will react this way only... Haven't you seen his face??
They both hi-fied and started to laugh...
Prachi : What a plan Ranbir!! I enjoyed it...We will surely serve them the revenge..
Ranbir encircled his hands around her neck...
Ranbir : For me my sweetheart will always be right...You are never wrong and our both thinking is same so how can opinion differ??
Prachi : Ok so Mr. Husband weren't you afraid when I was throwing things on you..
Ranbir : I wasn't afraid because I believed you will never hurt me...
Prachi : You trust me so much??
Ranbir : This trust developed all due to love...I love you so much sweetheart..
Prachi : Thank You...
Ranbir : Yaar Prachi..
Prachi : Go and have a shower...Get freshen up fast.. Already we are late..
Ranbir : Ok by the way you are looking very hot in this saree..
Prachi : Flirt with me afterwards first go..
Prachi pushed him to the bathroom and started getting ready..
After some time Ranbir came out of the room shirtless...Prachi was staring at him..
Ranbir : I know I hot and charming but don't stare me like this sweetheart...
Prachi felt shy and turned her face the other side.. Prachi got up..
She was moving when Ranbir pulled and back hugged her..
Ranbir : Today I am feeling very romantic..I don't know why..
Prachi : Not only today, You are the same everyday... Always asking for a ki...
Ranbir : Always asking for a ki..??
Prachi : Nothing..
Ranbir : No there was something... Always asking for a kiss...
Prachi : Ranbir leave me..
Ranbir : Not so easily sweetheart..
He turned her brought her face more closer to his...
They were about to kiss when Pallavi came and saw them very close..
Pallavi : Sorry.. Wrong timing 😅
Prachi pushed him..
Ranbir : Mom..
Pallavi : Continue Continue I will come afterwards..
Prachi : No Mom wait..
Pallavi : Actually Prachi I was here to tell you that it's very late and now you should get up..
Prachi : Sorry Maa..
Pallavi : No sorry No thank You Bye Bye..
Pallavi ran away from their embarrassed...
Ranbir pulled her again and was about to kiss when Sahana came..
Sahana : Sorry... Wrong Timing 😅
Ranbir : Today's day is only manhoos...No one is letting me..
Prachi pushed him..
Sahana : Actually I have came to tell you that it's very late and you should get up now..
Ranbir : Ok we have already got up and busy...Go and close the door while going..
Ranbir again brought her closer and again...
Vikram : Beta I have came to..
Ranbir : To tell you that it's very late and you should get up now...See Dad we have already get up and are busy...
Vikram : Bye bye..
He left...
This time Prachi pushed Ranbir and he fell on bed..
Prachi : Better luck next time...
Ranbir : Prachi yaar...
He pretended to cry..
Ranbir : This is called luck...I am not able to get just a kiss from my wife...Shame on me...

TO BE CONTINUED...
STAY TUNED...
1240 WORDS...
BBYE...