Forty Five

Perrie's POV

Words hadn't even been invented yet to describe the peace and happiness I felt waking up to see my brown eyed sex goddess laying next to me.

Her smooth tan body was tangled in the sheets on our new bed. The bed that we, as Jade would say, "broke in" all night last night. I saw thick, curly, brown hair, and my favorite thing of all. Her tattoo.

I don't know what I like most about it. The fact that it is perfectly centered, that it was so neatly written,  that it got to cover her sexy brown skin, or what it actually meant.

Anyone can achieve their dreams if they've got the courage.

It was beautiful, and probably one of my favorite things about her. I couldn't help but stare. Deciding I couldn't take anymore, I leaned down and starting at the very bottom of it, kissed all the way up to the top.

Surprisingly, she didn't move. I would've been a giggling mess. I continued to kiss lightly until I made my way back down to the bottom, and then back up, slipping my tongue out here and there for a little taste. I couldn't get enough of how her skin felt on my lips.

When I scooted back to my side of the bed, I heard her groan and mumble into her pillow.

"If that's gonna be my new alarm clock, then sign me up. Why'd you stop? I didn't hit snooze." She mumbled.

I laughed. "How long have you been awake?"

"Long enough, love." She turned over and sat up and I eyed her gorgeous body as the sheet fell down. "Like what you see?" She asked, kissing my lips softly.

"I do." I smiled. She looked at me for a few seconds, with something in her eyes that I wasn't able to read her. Then she smiled too, but her smile was huge. Like ear to ear huge. Like she's got something up her sleeve huge. I recognized that sneaky smile. "What's got you so smiley?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Oh nothing." She kissed me again, and just as I was about to say something else, the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell is that? What time is it?" I huffed.

"You're so cute when you're pouty." She kissed the corner of my lips and the bell rang again.

"Ughhh." I got up and slipped on a pair of joggers and a t-shirt.

I won't lie, my body was sore as hell, but I would never tell her that. Her head was big enough.

Plus I could feel her eyes on me the whole time as she leaned against the headboard, and a proud smile was already on her face as she was probably thinking of yesterday's activities. She just radiated cockiness, but I had to admit it was just so sexy to me.

"You should probably clean up this mess. You want ants? Cause this is how you get ants." I said, looking around at the clothes that were strewn all over the floor, specifically all of the clothes we were wearing yesterday, and the whipped cream and strawberries all over the nightstand and floor.

Yeah, last night was on another level.

She laughed and I stormed out to curse out whoever the hell was ringing my bell like they were the police. I looked through the peephole and was ready to choke the person I saw on the other side.

I snatched the door open. "Jessica, what do you want? And why are you ringing this bell in the wee hours of the morning?!"

"The wee hours of the morning? Pez, it's after noon! And you look like shit. I came over to see if you were alright. Things were kind of tense yesterday." She said.