Two

"What do you mean by 'helping me'?" I asked the girl.

"I mean, I want to help you get on the same level as Miyeon." She casually said.

"You know, gain confidence just like her so you can ask her out and you guys I guess live a happy life." She shrugged and smiled.

If I didn't know her, I would think she was actually crazy.

"Why would you help me? We don't know each other and what would you even get out of it?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I crossed my arms.

She just chuckles. Again, if I didn't know her, I would think she was crazy.

"If I'm being honest, I'm bored. Knowing too much about people can be boring so why not do something about it." She shrugged.

Yeah I'm declaring it, she's definitely crazy.

I shook my head starting to back away from her. "I don't think so. You can't actually help me, I think I'm gonna get going." If I escape now maybe the crazy won't catch onto me.

"Think about it. You're definitely gonna need it." She called out.

I didn't turn back hoping that, that will be my last interaction with that girl.

(Y/n's pov)

I slightly chuckled at the boy walking away. "He'll agree, they always agree." I nodded at myself before walking away.

I clutch onto my backpack straps as I walk my way home.

People at school may know me as a 'mole' but what most people don't see is that I can be 'cupid' at the same time.

I've used my power of knowledge from hearing gossip and just observing my fellow classmates to use. I may have been responsible for a couple relationships in school and let's just say they were successful ones.

I just say a few things to them and 'boom' a new couple arises.

One thing that really helps me is that I don't easily fall for someone. After I've settle my deals I just move on.

People play video games, read books, or even check out people on the internet when they're bored, but not me. The way I handle boredom is different from anybody else.

Interfering with people's lives can be bad but at least I minus myself from the situation as I do it and after I have completed it.

As I reached my house I opened the door and called out for my parents, letting them know I am home.

After being met with silence I went to the kitchen to find an envelope with money and a post-it note on top of it.

'Your father and I have an important meeting overseas. We'll be gone for a few weeks, so the food in the fridge and the money I have left should be enough for you both. - mom'

I sighed and went up to my room to change out of my school uniform into more comfortable clothes.

(Jeongin's pov)

After my interaction with Y/n I went to find the guys. We are all headed to Minho's house now.

Come to think of it, I've never been to his house before. Actually none of the other guys have, well except for Jisung, those two can be inseparable sometimes.

"Woah Minho when you said your house was big, I didn't think it would be this big." Changbin exclaimed. The other guys agreeing with him.

"Aren't you an only child? Why does your family need such a large house?" Chan asked.

Jisung smirked and playfully nudged his arm. "You'll see."

What would we see?

Minho just chuckles as he rolled his eyes at Jisung. He then unlocked the door letting all of us in.

We looked around the house as if it was a museum and it was a good-looking house.

"I'll be back guys. There's something I need to get first." Jisung with his smirk again, left upstairs. What is it with his smirking?

Minho didn't mind Jisung at all as if this was a regular thing and just led all of us to the living room.

"You have such a nice house Minho." I said.

"Yeah you're gonna have to invite us over more." Felix exclaimed still amazed by the house.

"I'll think about it." Minho chuckled.

Just then we hear footsteps and two people laughing. Specifically Jisung and a girl. "Jisung put me down before you drop me again." Wait that voice sounds familiar.

They continue to laugh until she stopped as she was standing in the doorway of the room. She quickly got out of Jisung's arm and lowered her head as she looked towards us.

She cleared her throat. "You didn't mention there were other people here too." She said towards Jisung.

"What is crazy lady doing here?" I accidentally said without realizing I didn't say it in my head but out loud.

Her eyes widened. "Crazy?"

Uh oh.

Innocent |Yang Jeongin| ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें