Prolouge/ °Chapter 0°

Hello and welcome to the story! Chapter 0 is based around getting to the camp and meeting the characters.

Anything in bold is author notes (A/n)
Anything in Italics are thoughts
Anything underlined is most likely going to be time skips or switching perspectives.

A/n: author notes
Y/n: your name
L/n: last name
E/c: eye colour (I have a preset of what you look like if you guys want to follow that!)
H/c: hair colour (⬆️)
S/c: Skin colour (⬆️)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Come on hunny. Wake up!" A voice said
"Too...Early!" Another answered back,
"You'll miss the bus if you don't get up!" That same voice called again.

As the boy heard those words he jumped out of bed and rushed into his un suite bathroom. Looking at the mirror all he could see back was a sleepy version of himself.

(I am an awful artist so I know this is bad but this is what you look like!)(Also BTW: THIS IS A PRESET OF WHAT YOU COULD LOOK LIKE! BE FREE TO CHANGE IT AS YOU WISH!)

(Also BTW: THIS IS A PRESET OF WHAT YOU COULD LOOK LIKE! BE FREE TO CHANGE IT AS YOU WISH!)

As the boy scrambled his way out of the shower and into his room a call came from downstairs,

"Y/n! Hurry up darling! The bus is here" a kind woman called out.

In a state of panic the boy replied,

"Coming Mom!" Y/n shouted back.

The young boy ran down the stairs in a green T-shirt, a pair of shorts and trainers.

"Good luck hun." Mom said.

"I will!" The Brunette replied.

As the boy left the house with a suitcase in his hand, his mother said,

"Dad would have been proud."

Y/n POV

Today I am heading to a place called 'Camp Buddy' I don't really know why I'm going but my mother said it would be a good thing to do to clear my mind of the recent passing of my father. He wasn't murdered or anything, He suffered from Cancer and it finally got the better of him. I now realise that it was the best thing to just let him go. I think that this camp will be quite fun! I hope that there are some nice people, maybe some hot guys as well.

Timeskip

When I started to wake up the bus driver said that we were there, I lived around an hour and a half from the camp.
"We're here. Now get your stuff and get off the bus." The raspy voice of a sleep deprived bus driver moaned.
When I got of the bus with my case I thanked the bus driver and walked in to the archway of the camp to be greeted by two figures in what looks like scout uniforms. In front of me a woman and a man stood.

"Hello and welcome to Camp Buddy!" The pink haired one yelled.
"My name is Scoutmaster Yoshinori or yoshi for short." Scoutmaster yoshi said.
"And my name is Scoutmaster Yuri." The other scoutmaster said professionally, changing her personality in an instant. I held out my hand waiting for a handshake, I got one back from Scoutmaster yoshi and I said,
"Y/n L/n"

"Hm... L/n....Yep your on the List!" Yuri answered.
"My, my you must be hungry after coming such a long way!" Yoshi said.
"N-not really!" I said as my stomach rumbled.
"Your just in time for lunch" Yuri said. " Yoshi can take you to the mess hall to have something to eat."

As Yoshi guided me to the mess hall I couldn't help but notice how beautiful the camp was. Soon after that we entered the busy mess hall, filled with guys. I went to the line and I was stood behind a quite muscular man with purple hair, he kinda looked scary, better not mess with him, and I was stood in front of a really tall guy. He has to be at least 5'10, at least!. When it was my turn to get my food I ordered soup, cuz I like soup. I was looking for somewhere to sit. I noticed the tall guy sit down with a bunch of people and I noticed there were two seats left. So I went over.

"Um. Hi guys Could I sit with you?" I asked with the sweetest tone possible.
"Sure! Of course you can!" The tall guy from before said.

Then I noticed the guy with the purple hair looking for somewhere to sit. So I called out to him.
"Hey! You with the purple hair! Come sit with us!" I shouted. He then came down to sit with us and said.
"I don't know why I'm sitting with a bunch of losers like you guys!" The purple haired groaned.
"Hey. That's not very nice to say, especially after I offered you a seat." I answered a bit of sadness in my tone.
"Tch." He snapped back.

We then introduced ourselves, Blondie in the back was called Hunter, Carrot top was called Hiro, Anger issues was called Yoichi, Tall daddy was called Natsumi and the Camera guy was called Keitaro.

We were just discussing random things like 'what are we going to do this year?' And things like that.
"Attention everyone!" Scoutmaster Yoshi Yelled. Everyone's heads turned to him and he continued, " We are going to be handing out cabins and Uniforms now!"

When I was handed my uniform I noticed a cute teal green turtle badge on the left pocket, and a same color neck tie with a star on it. I had a pair of dark green shorts with a sea green belt. A pair of white ankle socks and black boots. They looked so cute to me.

We were then given cabins. It so happened the group I was sitting with were my roommates.

Timeskip

In the cabins there was a lovely smell. Wood and fresh cotton. Looks brand new.

There were four bunk beds and eight beds in total

There were four bunk beds and eight beds in total. Since there were six of us one bunk bed would be free. Natsumi spoke up and said.

"Ok everyone let's choose bunks!"

I could tell this was going to be a fun time.

———————————————————————————————————-——-———————————-—

Name: Y/n L/n
Weight: 50kg (7 stone)
Height: 175 (5'9)
Likes: Surfing, Quietness , Nature, Marine life, Snakes
Dislikes: Bullies, Insects, Football, Fighting, Using height for an advantage
Sexuality: Very Gay