7: pink or purple?

(A/N: i give up trying to be consistent with the timeline. so basically what you need to know is that the MCC Charity Ball is in December and around right now it's September)

Danni POV

Its been about two weeks since Finn and Mariza came over for their fittings. Mariza has stopped by a couple of times for check-ins. We ended up just binging netflix shows and chilling on my couch. Its nice to hang with a woman, I feel like I've been hanging around guys wayyy too much. Anyways, I am nearly done with Mariza's gown. I finished Finn's own pretty quickly, seeing as it was just a simple design.

I needed her gown to be perfect. the only difficult part was the torso bit. I decided to hand stitch it because I didn't trust my sewing machine enough to get the curve right. About 10 minutes into sewing I receive a call from Techno. Damn, with everything that's been going on I haven't had time to bond with him.

Jeremy on the other hand just pops in whenever. I pin my needle on the mannequin and draped the gown carefully on the bin next to it. I answered his call and was greeting by the sound of...keyboard clicks?

(Bold is Danni, Italics is Techno)

Danni?

I'm here, whats up?

How's the gowns going for Finn and Mariza?

Pretty good, I'm almost done with Mariza's own. How about you dude, its feels like we haven't spoken in foreverrrrr

We talked back and forth, catching each other up to speed. He told me that he's editing a new video for his channel. Finally. Techno's channel has been dry for so long and the deserts are jealous. I ended up finishing Mariza's gown on call with him.

Sooooo, what do you think?
*holds up gown to camera*

Oh wowwww, I really like the blue color.
But can I ask you something?

Sure, whats up?

Can you re-create the toile gown? the one with the 'ugly' color, I thought it looked nice.

Goodbye Techno.

Is the last thing I say before ending the call. I shudder away the flashbacks of hand sewing layers of toile and see the message Techno left me.

Techno:
just messin' with ya Danni, I hope that toile gown burns as well ;)

Danni:
🖕🙂

seen

-

The next day, Finn and Mariza stopped by to try on their dresses. I needed them to try it on to see if any alterations needed to be made. I gave them water bottles to drink and revealed Mariza's gown first.

"And here is Gown #1! For Mariza!" I say with flair as I dramatically swipe the cover off the mannequin revealing a gown. It had a deep, royal blue color and a subtle-stitched bodice and well as a soft mermaid skirt bottom.