8: It's Angst Time Boys

(A/N: yea the build-up to the ball is going to be a long one, sorry in advance. but anyways this chapter starts off right when the last chapter ended.)

Techno POV:

Techno:
Hey Jeremy. I need your help
I think I have a crush on Danni

Jeremy:
okay bibbity bobbity back the fuck up
tell. me. everything.

So I did tell him everything. About how I secretly liked hugging them on their birthday, How I got Finn to ask them to be his and Mariza's designer for the ball, how I sensed a feeling of attraction when I saw them in the pink fabric. I poured my heart out, I really needed too.

Jeremy:
Wow man I mean, that's insane. Do they know that you set up Finn as a client for them?

Techno:
No, I told Finn and Mariza not to tell. I wanted them to have their first big client. It was sort of an unspoken present for them.

Jeremy:
That's really sweet of you Techno. But the question still remains, do you like Danni?

Before responding I thought about it. Do I really like Danni, or do I just like the idea of them?

Techno:
I'm not entirely sure dude. I mean they're my best friend. I wouldn't want them to get hurt in any way possible. I know I love them, but I'm not sure if it's platonic or not.

Jeremy :
Well, there's only one way to find out Techno
You might want to take them on a date

Techno:
No way, what if they don't like me back?

Jeremy:
Then your just going to have to accept it man
You can't force someone to love you back, it doesn't work like that.

I took his words into consideration. I decided to go through with his plan and take Danni out on a date. Of course, I didn't want to admit it so when I told Danni about it, I called it a "get together". I enjoy Their company, but I don't want to ruin our friendship by doing anything dumb.

I can't bear the thought of losing them.

-

Danni POV:

I got a text from techno earlier today, saying he wanted to meet up. Of course I said yes. We haven't hung out in forever and I missed people watching with him. I'm waiting for him in my living room scrolling on twitter when I received a message from Finn.

F1NN5TER:
hey Danni, you willing to talk for a minute?

Raybournedanni:
sure, of course! whats up?

F1NN5TER:
i was wondering if your single, or if you're even willing to be in a relationship.

Raybournedanni:
oh wow, finn...i'm really flattered but frankly your not my type haha

F1NN5TER:
oh god its not for me i swear, your a really close friend of mine but not like that lmao
i'm actually asking for a friend

Raybournedanni:
oh? may i ask who?

F1NN5TER:
no sorry, you see they don't exactly know i'm asking you this. they're busy simping over you and stalking your socials and they would KILL me if they found out. just wanted to know to help them avoid reject and all that lol
like seriously they just arrived here and all i've seen them do is go on their phone and stalk you on instagram