19: Stream Q&A!

POV: You're a Quackity fan and get a notification from twitch

~Quackity is live! : Q&A w/ Danni!~

"Hello everyone!" Quackity says with enthusiasm to his camera.

"Today I have a very special guest with me...It's my S.O Danni!" He says, doing jazz hands in my direction with a big smile.

"Hello everyone, it's your favorite Dream slayer back at it again." Danni says, waving to the camera.

"Cringe."

Quackity explains that he gathered questions about me on twitter and his twitch chat that I'm going to answer.

"Let's begin!"

Q: When did you realize you wanted to become a fashion designer?
A: "I think it was when I was 7-years old. My mom had gotten me this blouse that had a bit too much ruffles on the front. So I took a pair of dull safety scissors and cut them off. I ended up doing this to a good majority of my clothes and my parents got really mad. But this just made me realize that I loved altering and making clothes fit to my liking.

Q: What's your favorite food?
A: "Definitely chili cheese fries. Like the dynamic of the two foods just makes it so freaking good"

Q: Cats or Dogs?
A: "Dogs, I have a small allergy to cats where I start sneezing whenever they're around. That's why Alex doesn't bring out his cat when I'm around."

At this point of the stream, Quackity exits the room saying he has to do something really quick. Leaving Danni alone with his set-up and chat.

Q: How long do you think you and Quackity will be in a relationship?
A: "Uhum, I mean...I really love Alex and I think we could have a meaningful relationship. We already do kind of...I just hope that we stay together, happy."

The chat streams with messages saying "Awe" and "That's really cute.".

Q: Do you plan on twitch streaming or starting a Youtube channel?
A: "Uhh, I don't think I would twitch stream. I'm not opposed to the idea, I just don't know what I would stream. Same thing with Youtube....Actually I think I could start a Youtube channel where I gave tutorials on dress-making and stitching. Just a maybe though."

Q: When are you going to be accepting orders again?
A: "Oh! I'm actually going to be accepting orders on the 28th! Just one more week, whooo!"

Q: What did you get Quackity for christmas and vice versa?
A: "Oh! I got Alex a maroon hoodie and stitched in his initials at the base. The front says 'California' in some fancy writing. And He got me a beanie, but it was another version of his 'LAFD' beanie. He told me if we were going to be a real couple, we needed to match at least one piece of clothing together."

Q: What's your favorite TV Show?
A: "Obviously 'The Good Place'. I have this friend, his name is Jeremy, and one year for halloween he dressed up as the 'Jeremy Bearimy' Timeline. It was pretty cool."

Q: What do you think is the right temperature for instant noodles to be cooked at?
A: "Bit of an odd question, but I think somewhere between medium and high heat should be good. I use a gas stove at home so I don't really have exact temperatures."

Q: Are you friends with Georgenotfound?
A: "Yes, yes I am. Luv, you have to give me your twitch channel now."

"Wait why?" Quackity asks.

"Because I'm friends with Georgenotfound that's why."

Q: What time is it?
A: "It's gender time."

Q: Do you play any instruments?
A: "No, I don't. I barely have time for work and school so I rarely have time to pick up any hobbies."

Q: Favorite Food?
A: "Definitely Chili cheese fries. Its a great food that warms me up whenever it's cold."

Q: Do you listen to girl in red?
A: "Uhm, I actually listen to Neon trees, but I do like girl in red."

Q: (If your comfortable) When did you realize you were non-binary?
A: "Ah, Well it's a bit of a long story. Growing up, I was always interested in clothes and fashion and all of the 'girl stuff' I was taught at a young age. But then I started to show more masculine behaviors, and then my parents thought I was just a bit of a tomboy. But to me, I didn't feel like either. I liked clothes and fashion, but I also 'acted like a boy'. I didn't feel comfortable being classified as a girl or a boy, so I felt really lost until about my sophomore year when I discovered non-binary people on the internet.

I was so happy that there were other people who was the same as I was, neither a girl nor a boy. I identified as non-binary, and thankfully my parents accepted me. Sure, the kids at my high school called me a freak or other homophobic slurs but it didn't matter because I was happy with myself. I finally didn't feel so lost anymore, and with my parents support I couldn't care when the other kids misgendered me purposely. I was happy with myself and that's what mattered."

Q: Favorite Music artist?
A: "hmmm, probably Surfaces, Glass beach, Neon trees, and Glass animals. I really like their song 'Heat Waves' hahahaha."

Q: (not meaning to be offensive) What's your ethnicity?
A: "My dad is caucasian while my mom is French. I can barely speak the language, I really want to learn though!"

Q: What was your first impression of Quackity?
A: "Obviously, a child. Not like, Tommy-ish child but a Child mentality. When I first watched him, I thought he was this clout-chasing twitch streamer trying to stay relevant. But when I really got to know him, I realized he is so much more than that. He's a sweet and caring person and is literally all I could ever ask for. I'm lucky to have him in my life."

"Aweeee Danniiii." Quackity says as he goes behind them and give them a backhug. The stream ends with the two waving cutely at the camera, holding hands, as They raid Ranboo and end their stream.

-

1046 words

A/N: Ahhhh, I can't believe this story is ending already!!! Heads up, next chapter is the OFFICIAL last chapter of "the tailor". The next two are more of extras than real chapters. I really enjoyed writing this, and I hope you enjoyed reading it!

See you all in the next chapter!