20: Where are they now?

Danni and Alex:

Danni and Alex spent their days enjoying each other company. They would take turns visiting each other in California and Mexico, until they just decided to move in together. The pair now lives in Oregon with a pet cat and dog. Alex still twitch streams and uploads on Youtube while Danni finally opened their own clothing store. The two are now carrying a healthy relationship whilst growing more and more popular with each passing moment.

Technoblade and Rory: (CASTIKLINE )

Technoblade and Rory are now a couple together. The two are now seen streaming together, playing Minecraft and being literal couple goals. Sure, they do have their ups and downs but they make up for it in the sweetest ways possible. The couple is now "taking things slow", and isn't really open about what goes on in their relationship.

(A/N: this is obviously not exactly canon in "vices" but this is how the couple is in my book.)

Romeo and Eret: (yellow_cardinal )

Romeo and Eret are doing very well for a couple that started out long distance. Like Danni and Alex, the two just decided to move in together and now live in California. Eret has appeared on a number of Romeo's songs and even had a song dedicated to him, written by Romeo of course. Unlike Techno and Rory, the couple is a bit more open when it comes to their relationship. The two can be seen flirting on many of Eret's twitch streams and Romeo's as well. The two have a steady relationship and are very happy together.

(A/N: Again, not exactly canon in "FOOLS" but that is how the couple is in my book.)

Jeremy Atherton:

Jeremy is still struggling to finish a book and become known as an author. He is reportedly been in contact with Dream and consults him for many of the chapters in Jeremy's books. The two have not yet been confirmed if they are a couple or just friends.

-

A/N: aaaand that concludes "The Tailor"! I would like to thank all of you for reading this book, I appreciate every reader that reads this. I'm going to be taking a small break. But I will return!

Thank you again

See you in the next book ;)