12: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 1

Danni POV:

Ever since last week, me and Alex have been texting each other non-stop. We've met up many times on the hotel patio, preferably at night when it's the most quiet. We'd end up spending the night just talking to each other about life. Once, we got caught by security and was asked to go back to our rooms. I really, really like him.

I didn't let the video of me and Alex get to me. He asked me out on a date, What's wrong with that? The only downside to ignoring the "drama" around it was that I kept getting threats in my Dm's saying stuff like "back off" or "Quackity is mine 😘". Honey, go do your Algebra homework, you're 10 assignments behind.

Now before you say anything, Yes I have been getting along with the other guests. I've gotten to know Skeppy, BBH, Niki, Minx, and Schlatt more as well. I even met Wilbur and his little brother Rory. (A/N: SURPRISE!!! Rory is here! If you didn't know, Rory is CASTIKLINE 's OC in their book "Vices"! I recommend that you go read it! Please though it is REALLY good)

Me and Rory get along pretty easily. He even introduced me to his friend, Romeo. Romeo came here as Eret's plus one, and holy moly does he make really good music. (A/N: SECOND SURPRISE!!!! Romeo is here too!!!! Romeo is yellow_cardinal 's OC in their book "Fools"! Please read it as well! Just read both books please, I PROMISE you they are worth the read!)

The three of us voice called earlier, talking about life and music and the ball. Rory made a joke and tried to make us bet on which lady would lose a slipper as a cinderella clichè. Get ready to lose that $10 Rory and Romeo.

Anyways, Over the past week I've made many new friendships. I wouldn't trade them for the world. I know it may seem like I'm trying to replace Techno and Jeremy with them, but I'm not. I just don't want to face them yet, I'm still pretty mad. I'm mad with Techno because of the kiss still. I'm glad that I didn't see them at the dinner. That would've been a very uncomfortable situation.

Come to think of it, I don't think I even saw Techno and Jeremy at the dinner. Did they even get invited? I mean, Finn did say that Techno was coming with Jeremy. But was it true?

I snap out of my thoughts when I noticed the sink was overflowing.

"Crap crap crap." I whisper silently to myself as I grabbed a towel hanging on the wall and used it to clean up the water. I must have been too far inside my head to notice it. Right now, it's 3 hours before the Ball. I decided to get ready early, so that I can go over to Finn and Mariza to make our entrance together.

I leave the towel on the floor to soak up the water and look at myself in the mirror. Time to make myself look like a flipping boss.

*cue epic montage of Danni getting ready*

I first put on my clothes, the gown that I had chosen before I left was this beaded, light-lilac colored, strapless gown. And the separate top piece I made was intentionally made to resemble a short, fitted-sleeve blazer with a buckle at the collar. I was really satisfied with how it turned out. I just hope that it still fits.