CH-7 INDESCRIBABLE

"Mr Kaiser, please marry me

"Mr Kaiser, please marry me."

My brain was still processing. What she just said? Marry her? This girl is too much straightforward, just like me.

But Taha, don't show any excitement. Be calm and controlled. Don't act like a teenager, you are a man.

"Why?" I asked to just show that I am not so interested in her. However, I am most interested in her.

"I want to eat this delicious food daily." She began chuckling.

So, that was a joke?
I think so, Mr Kaiser.

I had even decided the colour of the Sherwani I'll be wearing on our Nikkah.

But seriously! It was just a joke.

Taha, don't behave like a Lovestruck Romeo.

"Very funny," I said sarcastically.

All of a sudden, a question popped into my mind. Without any second thought, I asked her,

"Don't you feel uncomfortable with me? I mean I am a non-mahram to you. And we met only a few days ago, you don't even know me properly."

The same question I am asking myself. The day when I saw her for the first time, I found her ambitious, amiable and attractive. She reminded me of my Ammi. Her presence made me feel complete. Whenever I look at her I feel something indescribable.

But I know my first impression was really bad on her. I made her do overtime on the very first day of her job. I just wanted to make sure that I have chosen the right person. And yes, she is dedicated to her work.

I asked her to come with me to the party because I wanted to spend some time with her. And I ended up knowing a hidden side of her. 

My thoughts faded away when I heard her voice.
"Even I don't know the answer."

We got silent for few moments. I could feel that my question has troubled her. She is trying to find out why she is so comfortable with me.

The same is happening with me. Why do I feel so calm with her?

I noticed that before her, I used to shout at the employees, behave rudely with them. A reason why they call me "Devil".

But for the last three days, I have changed. I haven't shouted at anyone. Why is this happening to me?

"You should rest today. Take a leave." I insisted.

"Not at all. I'll come to the office as soon as possible. Work is a better option than tolerating rubbish words of those witches at home."

"As you wish. Should I drop you at your residence?"

"It will be a favour."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆