CH-18 NEW BEGINNINGS

Taha's P

Taha's P.O.V:

When I opened my eyes, new dawn welcomed me. It was the dawn of my new life. I am feeling free. Like I have been released from prison, a prison of fear.

I had thought that loneliness is the only solution to my problems. Because then there will be no one, who will hurt me.

But I was wrong. This loneliness only increased my problems. I disrespected and humiliated others without any reason.

However, now I have understood that life cannot be spent alone. We all need a companion. A companion, who can change our fear into our strength, who can end our sufferings.

I found my companion in Aqsa, who showed me the right path to living life.

At her request, I agreed on visiting a psychiatrist regularly. I agree that I need mental treatment to overcome my abnormal behavior.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I entered the office and saw Natasha sitting in the reception area.

This lady enjoys watching me troubled because of her. She knows that her presence scares me.

And see the game of destiny, she has recently married to company's shareholder. That's the reason she was present at my reception.

But today I'll show her the place she holds in my eyes.

"Hello, Taha."

"Hello, Natasha... auntie."

"Don't call me auntie, sweetheart."

"Okay, Natasha... granny."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"No. It's just... Everyone!..."

I clapped to get the staff's attention.

"....Please say hello to Natasha...Auntie."

As I expected, everyone said in a unison, "Hello, Natasha auntie."

She faked a smile. Trust me, when everyone called her "Auntie", her expression was epic, filled with the feeling of humiliation.

She immediately left the office.
I enjoyed messing with her.

It gave her the message that I am not afraid of her anymore. She is nothing in front of me.