CH-11 TWO YEARS

Aqsa's P

Aqsa's P.O.V:

Taha left. I am half relieved and half disappointed. I am unable to understand my feelings. But I know this isn't love. It's only because of his good looks. He is breathtakingly handsome. I am only attracted to his outer beauty. However, I am well aware of his inner Devil.

My phone rang. It was the call of the Devil of my life, I mean Mr Kaiser.

"Now what do you want?" I asked arrogantly.

"I only want to tell you that what will happen next, you'll be responsible for that. Goodbye, my love."
He cut the call.

What does he mean?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Fifteen days are over and I am back in the city. I'll miss Dadi and her cooked food. She is the only mother I have. Staying away from here is difficult for me.

Today I am going to resign from my job. I don't want his presence in my life anymore.

I went to the reception.
"I want to meet Mr Kaiser."

"Miss Nawaz, actually he is in hospital. When you weren't coming to the office, he was stressed. And two days ago he met an accident." {The receptionist spoke exactly what she was told by the Devil Kaiser.}

"What! How is his condition?"

"His leg has got fractured."

Why am I so worried? It should not affect me.

Aqsa, he has again got injured. Obviously, it will affect you.

"Listen, I want to resign."

"Miss Nawaz, only he has the authority to accept or reject your resign. You should meet him."

That's what I don't want.
If I saw him in pain, I will not be able to leave him. His pain hurts me.

"Is there any other option?"

"I am sorry."

It means I have to go to the hospital.
Why life is going opposite to my expectations!?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I went to the hospital, where he was admitted. After inquiring at the reception, I entered his ward and found Jashn scolding him.

"Stupid, idiot, dumb. You fractured your leg for her?" asked the shocked Jashn, who was wearing a white coat and had a stethoscope around his neck.