CH-14 THE FIRST NIGHT

Right now I am dressed in a bridal attire and I am about to sign the papers, after which I'll be officially Mrs

Right now I am dressed in a bridal attire and I am about to sign the papers, after which I'll be officially Mrs. Devil.

It's been a month since I accepted his proposal. I am still confused that why I said yes. I just know that my heart is continuously reminding me that he needs me.

As much as I could understand him in this time, I concluded that he is mentally disturbed. When I discussed his behaviour with my psychiatrist friend, Rubaina, she advised me that,

"Aqsa, the way he behaves, I am sure he had a difficult childhood. As he doesn't talk about his family, there must be some family problems which traumatized him. Emotional support is the only way to improve his mental state. Emotionally he is like a child. If you will be rude with him, he'll get aggressive and angry. But if you'll be sweet with him, he'll listen to you. Just be calm and controlled."

I followed her advice, which earned me a kiss from him. I can still feel his lips on my cheek.

Never thought that asking him to go for a candle light dinner will give me such a shock.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That evening I was all set to go on a date with Taha in my pyjamas. Yes, pyjamas.

Just guess what would have happened.

That idiot Faiza sent all my new dresses to the laundry. And I had literally no dress to wear. Till the time I got to know about this mishap, it was too late.

I thought I will wear anything simple for it and when I opened my cupboard, it was empty.

So I had to go with pyjamas.

And guess what?

Taha was wearing a tuxedo, looking all handsomely hot.

And our conversation was like...

"Aqsa, we are going for a candle light dinner, not for a walk before sleep."

"My all clothes are in laundry. You have to manage with this pyjamas girl tonight."

"Oh, no problem. You look cute in pyjamas."

"I always look cute. Dadi says I have cute cheeks."

"Yeah, cute cheeks, shiny eyes, kissable lips, slim waist, smooth skin, ravishing body and..."

"Hold on your dirty tongue or I won't marry you."

"I was joking, cutie pie."

Cutie pie?

"What you did is called verbal harassment."

"Aqsa, don't you think it's too much. We have a dinner to look forward. Come, let's ravish some food."

Saying so he opened the door of his luxurious car for me.