Chapter 5

CH5

Comfortable

//providing physical ease and relaxation.//

"No other place is as comfortable to me as in your arms"

Side by side Mina and Chaeyoung walked to the nearest convenience store. It was a small dimly lit place. Rows and rows of popular snacks. Chaeyoung watched as Mina instantly scampered to the small fridge in the back. She pulled out an ice cream cone and looked over at Chaeyoung.

            Mina: Want to have ice cream?

Nodding, Chaeyoung came over. She scanned the different flavors and logos when her eyes fell on a cup of strawberry ice cream. She pulled it out and waved it.

            Chaeyoung: I'll get this one.

Mina grabed the cup from Chaeyoung's hand and went to pay.

            Mina: It's my treat for helping me with Ray yesterday.

She smiled. Chaeyoung loved her smile. It was soft and sweet. Pure as though untouched. Yet there was a sorrow, she sensed it.

Walking out of the store and bidding the cashier a good bye Chaeyoung and Mina sat down at a small shaded table

Chaeyoung: So what is your favorite part of being a wedding planner?

Mina: Hmm, probably watching the couple's reactions. Like when they see the venue all set up or each other in their suits and dresses. I actually have a couple right now, they truly seem to love each other. Very cute. Here,

Mina pulled out her phone and found a picture she took of Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

Chaeyoung looked at the pictures, they really were cute together       

Chaeyoung looked at the pictures, they really were cute together. Holding hands and hugging, quite obviously in love.

Chaeyoung felt a small pain in her heart. She wanted that, she wanted someone to look at her the way Jeongyeon and Nayeon looked at each other. But before she would delve too much into this she looked back at Mina and smiled.

Chaeyoung: They are really cute.

Mina put her phone away and pointed towards the icecreams

Mina: Let's eat before they melt haha

They opened up their ice cream and began eating.

Chaeyoung: Wow this is really good!

Her eyes went wide as she swirled the delicious strawberry flavor around and chewed on the small chunks of berry in her mouth. Mina moved slightly forwards opening her mouth and Chaeyoung scooped a small amount into Mina's mouth as well. She watched her eyes light up at the taste and they burst into laughter at how silly they were, to be enjoying ice cream this much. After a couple more moments and another cup of ice cream Chaeyoung got a call from Sana.

Chaeyoung: Hey Sana.

Sana: Sorry to cut your break short but we just got a baby cockatoo with a broken wing and ribcage its in bad shape, we need you now.

Chaeyoung: Of course, I'm on my way.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina with a smile and sorry eyes.

Chaeyoung: Hey this was so much fun but there is an emergency at the clinic and I need to go.

Mina: It's no problem I actually have a meeting to go to right now. This was really fun.

As a split second decision Chaeyoung pulled out her phone.