Chapter 7

Serenity
//The state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled//
"The only order in the universe is just a cycle of calm and chaos"

*For the purpose of this story Chaeyoung doesn't have the strawberry lips and flowers tattoos. But she has all the other ones*

Listening to the waves crash and looking down at her watch Mina broke the silence.

Mina: We should head back.

They both began to get up, Mina dusted the sand off of her legs and extended her arm out to Chaeyoung who gladly grabbed it and pulled herself up. They began walking back to the hotel and when they reached, their ordered food had arrived and the group was snickering. A couple eyes looked at them but Mina didn't mind. They found their seat and listened to the group. Sana was animatedly telling a story.

Sana: And I was on the floor!

Everyone laughed and Tzuyu pouted as Sana looked at her fake mad. She continued.

Sana: I didn't expect Tzuyu to get so hot throughout the night that she would push me off the bed. I got a bruise on my leg and it's still healing.

Tzuyu: Hey! you didn't even wake up after you fell on the floor. I had to wake you up in the morning and bridle style carry you into bed.

Sana blushed and the girls laughed. They were a cute couple constantly sweet bickering.

The night went on and more stories were told, there was a comfortable feeling around the group. They didn't care or mind who was around them, they just wanted to have a good time with the people that mattered the most to them. When the only person still eating was Momo the group decided it would be the right time to get some Soju involved.
They all got in their cars and headed to the usual bar. Heading inside, they ordered 5 bottles amongst the 10 of them.

Through Mina could drink, she tended not to. She liked being in control of her actions and she got quite rambunctious when drunk. But as a polite gesture she picked up a cup with the rest of the group and chugged it down. She felt a little tipsy to say the least, but it was nothing. She was dragged onto the dance floor and everything felt heightened. The music felt a little more alive and her body felt a little less uptight. She began pumping her arms in the air and jumping up and down to the electro pop music playing on the floor. Around her were the other girls and Daniel all dancing. The only people not drinking much were Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Daniel. They still needed to drive and Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were new to drinking. Mina danced and danced till her feet hurt.

While from the corner Chaeyoung watched Mina on the dance floor, she was having lots of fun that's for sure. She was surrounded by a couple guys trying to get with her. This made Chaeyoung a little annoyed to say the least. 'They shouldn't bug her like that' Chaeyoung thought and she plopped herself off of her chair and went onto the floor. That's when she saw one of the guys give Mina a drink which she in a daze took! Chaeyoung ran faster, pushing through the heavy crowd. It was getting harder to see her but pushing through a couple more people she made her way to Mina.