Chapter 13

Waking up to the blazing sound of her alarm, Mina jumped out of bed. Her flight was tonight for Japan. Red-eye so she could reach in the morning, figure out her tasks with her father, and immediately fly back into the arms of her Chaeyoungie.

She yawned, stretching her arms out. She walked to her side table and pulled her phone from the charger. Opening it up, Mina saw many texts from work and her friends but none from Chaeyoung. 'She's probably still asleep,'

Chaeng (Bae)

M: Good morning babe :33

M: Are you dropping me off tonight?

Closing the thread, she called her secretary

"Somi no emails or meetings today, remember I'm going to Japan tonight don't interrupt me unless it's important. Also, did you get the files for the Cosbys wedding?"

"Yes ma'am, nothing unless it's important. The files haven't come in yet, but I will call you when they do.""Okay, sounds good, have a nice day!"

"You too ma'am, have a safe flight!"

Ending the call, Mina threw her phone to the side and got ready for the day. She planned on relaxing. No work, no stress, just a coffee, friends, and Chaeyoung. First thing this morning was breakfast with the wedding couple.

---------

Mina stared at her menu, from her peripheral, she could see the couple laughing and kissing. Nayeon rested her head on Jeongyeon's chest and laughed with all her might at Jeongyeon's "funny" jokes. She felt like a third wheel. So quickly ordering her waffles, Mina found her way to the bathroom. Checking the ground, she found no pairs of shoes—the bathroom was empty. She pulled out her phone and checked for texts again. No Chaeyoung. 'How is she still not awake?' Running her fingers through her hair and washing her face Mina went back to breakfast with 2yeon.

————-

It was all dark and cold. I felt small thumps. A car? Am I in a car? With a hood over my head and rope around my arms, I couldn't move. My breathing got heavier, and I began to fidget. When I felt a jerk, and my hood was off. I squinted my eyes to adjust to the light. Shaking my head I look to the side to see. Dahyun? And Tzuyu driving. What?

"Good morning sleepyhead, so there is a tradition in our group. When someone joins, we kidnap them and take them on a day trip." Dahyun spoke smiling giddily

"WHAT?! You guys are nuts!"

"Yes, we know... but it's a tradition, and you have to follow. To make sure Mina didn't come over, we kept her busy this morning by sending her to breakfast with Nayeon and Jeongyeon. We know you like her and her you."

"So the plan is the beach, rollercoasters, and then arcade," Tzuyu spoke from the front seat.

Chaeyoung's hands were untied, and she was given a bagel 'I guess this isn't bad free food, fun, and I get back before dropping off Mina...wait, Mina!'

"Where is my phone?"

"It's here! Also thanks for helping me win a bet, we knew you and Mina were going out"

"We aren't going out"

"Your contact name for her is 'My penguin' Chaeyoung" Dahyun snickered,

"And she texted you 'Good Morning Babe' with two kisses Chae," Tzuyu spoke, raising an eyebrow at Cheyoung in the rearview mirror

She sighed, "Fine okay! Yes, we are dating, now phone please,"

"About that, I forgot it at home hehe"