𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
[𝟎𝟎𝟖]
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌]

Elinor sat in her chair, taking a sip of water. She watched her, 'Starting Soon!' screen with intent. The girl was officially in possession of the Dream SMP ip.

With the click of a few buttons, her face was on the screen. "Hello!" She smiled at her camera. The chat began to speed up.

She didn't have as many viewers as she regularly did, but it hardly bothered her. Smaller crowds were easier to please.

"Today I will be joining Dream's SMP!" She exclaimed. "I haven't heard a lot about this server, so it'll be brand knew to me." Elinor pulled up Discord and hopped onto the chat.

She talked to her viewers as she texted.

[PALS]

elinor
hey

tubbox
hi elinor!!

elinor
hi tubbo!!
is anyone on the smp?

siblur woot
i was just logging on

child
i cant believe there's going to be
another woman on the server 👺

elinor
what😀
okay

child
elinor is a bitch

siblur woot
tommy i'll snap the other vlog gun
apologize😡

child
no
bitch🖕🏻

siblur woot
elinor join the call

elinor
okay

[STREAM]

Elinor smirked to her camera. "Tommy just called me a bitch, should I prank him?" She giggled before joining the call. Her chat spammed yes. With a nod, the girl clicked on the join call button and put on a fake sad face as well as a fake sad voice.

"El! Hello!" Wilbur greeted with a broad voice. She loaded into the server and looked at her camera.

"Hello Will," She said quietly. The tone she used genuinely sounded upset, almost angry. "Hello to anyone else, I guess."

There was a brief silence and then a scoff. "Oh now hold on— Wait, wait wait," Tommy began. "You aren't actually hurt by what I said are you?"

Elinor almost broke her act and she paused to look at her chat. She made her voice even more upsetting. "What was that, Tommy? Sorry I was so excited to be here I just didn't really hear."

"Oh God," Tommy blurted out.

"Apologize," Wilbur commanded in a deep voice. There seemed to be no hesitation from Tommy once the tone was used.

Although Tommy didn't sound convinced of himself, he mumbled, "I'm sorry, Elinor. You are not a bitch."

Elinor completely wiped off the act and began hysterically laughing. She laughed hard enough that her back hurt and she screamed, "That was really good!"