Chapter 8: Meeting Christina and Reiko The Bully!

God Damn it! I forgot! Jin and Naoki! Well, Naoki is in Class 2B while Jin is in Class 1A.

Also, I know Christina's name spells 'Kristina' so, I'm just gonna use Christina instead of Kristina.

Anyway, happy reading!
____________________________________

Your POV

Friday

I was walking along with Sasha and Tenchi. As I was walking, I saw a dark pink long hair girl, walking alone. I also noticed her uniform was junior uniform.  I feel guilty when I watched her.

I stopped my tracks as I stared at dark pink haired girl walking. Sasha and Tenchi noticed me and stopped as well. They both stared at me before went to me.

"Are you okay?" Sasha asked. I turned to her and nodded.

"Doesn't seem like it. I saw you were staring at that dark pink haired girl." Tenchi said.

"It's just that...when I looked at that girl were walking alone, I feel like she's lonely." I said. Both Sasha and Tenchi nodded before three of us continued our walking towards Beigoma International High.

As three of us arrived, I saw a familiar orange haired girl walking towards the school with her two friends. I also noticed orange haired girl's uniform was freshman. Same goes to her two friends. I shrugged before walked towards the school.

Sasha waved goodbye at us before went to her classroom. Me and Tenchi waved back.

Before two of us went to our class, I saw dark pink haired girl talking to the blond with a red streak. His eyes were black. I also noticed his uniform was junior uniform. They both talking at the hallways first floor. I didn't noticed that Tenchi tried to get my attention.

"(NAME) AOI!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!" Someone shouted near my ear, causing me flinched and rubbing my ear. I turned to her.

"Are you okay? I'd call you 10 times already." Tenchi said as she crossed her arms.

"I'm fine." I said as I pull away my hand and turned to dark pink haired girl and blond with a red streak boy.

I smiled before turned to Tenchi. She looked at me in confusion. I rolled my eyes before grabbed her arm and drag her behind the wall near the stairs. We both hide and took a peek to see dark pink hair girl and blond with a red streak.

"Why are we here?" Tenchi whispered.

"You'll see." I whispered back as I watched those two talking.

"Are we eavesdropping their conversation?" Tenchi whispered.

"Yeah." I whispered back. I could heard their talking.

"What's wrong?" The blond male asked.

"It's just that....I got bullied." Dark pink female said. The blonde male gasped. Me and Tenchi gasped softly.

"Bullied? By who?" The blond male asked.

"I think her name was Reiko. All I know that her class was Class 2B." Dark pink female said.

"Reiko?" I whispered.

"Is she our childhood friend when we were in Beigoma Academy?" Tenchi whispered.

"I guess that's her." I whispered before turned my head towards their conversation.

"Everytime, I went to somewhere else, she's always there and call me nerd. I'd tried to avoid her but she's there." Dark pink female replied.