Chapter 17: Dark (Name)!

Your POV

Sunday

Sasha's house, backyard.

Me, Sasha, Chris, Tenchi, Moon and our pixies looked at the treehouse in awe.

The treehouse has our color.

"Let's get inside, girls." Moon said and we all nodded before went inside the treehouse. Once we're inside, we gasped what we saw.

Inside looks amazing. Have a desk, a bed and a window beside a bed. We looked at each other and smiled.

We all walked out.

"This is amazing!" Sasha said and we nodded in agreement.

"Well, I'm glad you girls liked it." Moon said.

Suddenly, I heard my phone buzzed. I took it out and looked at it.

My brother.

I groaned, making everyone looked at me.

I picked up and put it to my ear.

Phone Call

Valt: Thank goodness, you'd pick up! Listen, I need help!

Me: Are you serious?

Valt: Yes! Mom making breads and I was helping her. Both Toko and Nika went to their friend's house! I need you help! Come here, sis!

Me: Alright. I'll be there, bro.

Valt: Thanks, sis! Bye!

Me: Bye!

End Call

We both hung up and I put back my phone. I turned to the other and give them smile.

"Sorry, guys. My brother called me that I need to help him making breads." I said.

"Go ahead." Moon said and I nodded. I turned my heel and run towards my house.

As I was running, I saw Red Eye suddenly appeared in front of me, making me yelped and stopped my track.

"Yo! What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Nowhere." He replied. I sighed.

"'Nowhere'? You appeared out of the nowhere and scared the hell out of me." I said and crossed my arms. He chuckled. Before I could even react, he suddenly grabbed my arm and pull me into his chest. I felt a warm lip against mine. My eyes widened. I feel something dark inside me. I shut my eyes. I tried to fight the dark power from take over me but the dark power quickly take over. Red Eye pull away the kiss and I can feel that he smirked.

"Dark (Name). Are you ready?" I heard Red Eye's voice. I opened my eyes, revealing, dark (E/C) color. I smirked.

"Of course." I said and laughed.

Meanwhile

Sasha's POV

We heard an emergency alarm, making us yelped. We turned to Moon and she give us a nodded. We nodded before looked at each other.

"Trouble. Go." Moon said and we turned to her before nodding.

"Magical!"

"Show Time!"

"Fly Up!"

Three of us transformed and took off.

We're arrived at near the mall. We saw Red Eye with his smirked.