Chapter 16: Moon's Story!

Your POV

Saturday Morning

I was in the dojo along with Volta, Vic, Xeris and Moon plus our pixies joined us too. We even meet Chris' pixie names Raphie. Yeah. We did transformed before.

I was sparring against Vic while Xeris sparring against Volta. First, me and Vic.

"You may begin." Moon said. Me and Vic nodded.

"Crystal Spear!"

Her crystal spear came out from her palm as she grabbed it. She was about to throw it at me but I dodged it. I landed on my feet and quickly grabbed my belt before throw it up.

"Wind Time!" I yelled as I caught my belt and places it in my belt. Now, I'm Sky.

"What the?!" Xeris exclaimed in shock.

"That was quick!" Volta said. Vic's spear suddenly disappeared.

"Crystal Hammer!" Vic yelled as a hammer made of crystal suddenly appeared on her hand. She grabbed it before jumped up.

"Crystal Hammer Smash!"

"Tornado Shield!"

My tornado shield appeared in front of me but Vic's hammer suddenly smashed my shield, making it disappeared. I gasped before do a backflip. I landed on my feet and glared at her.

"Wind's Over!" I turned back to (Hero's Name). I grabbed my belt and throw it up.

"Water Time!" I yelled as I caught my belt and places it in my belt. I'm now Aqua.

"Water Blast!" I yelled as water appeared on my both hands. I jumped up and blasted towards Vic. Vic got hit and fell on the floor.

"Vic!" Xeris and Volta shouted in sync.

"Nice one, Aqua. Change yourself now." Moon said and I nodded before turned into (Hero's Name). Vic stood up.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I'm fine. Thanks for worrying me." She said.

"Now, change yourself back." Moon said and two of us nodded before shut our eyes. We both retransformed and walked up towards Xeris and Volta. Me and Tenchi sat down.

"Now, Xeris and Volta." Moon said and both girls nodded before stood up and walked up towards their position.

"You may begin." Moon said and both girls nodded.

"Magic Froze!" Xeris yelled as her magic on her hand. She quickly dashed towards Volta. She was about to touch Volta's shoulder but she dodged it.

"Gravity Blast!"

A gravity blasted towards Xeris but she quickly dodged it.

"Magic Froze!" Xeris touched Volta's shoulder, making her froze. Moon looked at Xeris and smiled.

"Nice one, Xeris. That's was quick as I expected." Moon said. Xeris looked at Volta and touched her shoulder again.

"Magic Break!"

Volta came back to normal and Xeris pull away her hand. Me and Tenchi stood up and walked up towards them.

"Change back." Moon said. Volta and Xeris nodded before retransformed into their normal clothes.

"Hey, Moon?" I called out her name and she turned to me.

"How do you know Darkrix?" I asked and she stares at me with her serious expression. Sasha, Chris and Tenchi looked at her. Moon sighed.