Chapter 26: Murder Mystery!

Your POV

Saturday

Me, Angel and Foxie were in my room. Foxie and Angel playing while I were reading a book called 'Murder Mystery'.

As I was reading, I heard knocking. I stopped reading and shut the book. I places it on my bed before stood up. I walked up towards the door and opened it, revealing Sasha, Chris, Fumiko, Moon and Tenchi.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" I asked as they walk in. I shut the door and went to my bed before sat down. They sat on the floor as Foxie hid behind my pillow. She don't want Fumiko know about her.

"We were wondering if we could go to the amusement park. We haven't been there for years!" Tenchi said.

"Tenchi's right. We could go there together." Chris said.

"I don't see why not. Sure." I said. The girls smiled happily before walk out, leaving me and Moon. Me and her looked at each other with smile.

"Let's go." She said and I nodded before Foxie pop out. She went inside my pocket and both me and Moon went outside.

Timeskip

Amusement Park

We're finally arrived. There are so many we could play!

"Which game we should play?" Tenchi asked.

"Let's split into two groups. Me, Chris, Moon first group and another group are Tenchi, Sasha and Fumiko. Sound good?" I asked. The girls nodded before split up. Me, Chris and Moon went to the game first. We saw Shooter Alien(just made up) game. Me, Chris and Moon smiled before went to it.

"Why hello ladies. Wanna try this game? Winner will get Fox plushie!" The man said.

"Let's see if you can." Moon teased and I rolled my eyes before walked up. I pull out the money and give it to the man. He took it.

"Good luck. You'll need it." He said and I chuckled before grabbed the gun. I started to shoot at the alien and the alien got defeated. Everyone surrounded us, their jaws dropped along with the man.

"You were saying?" I asked while raised an eyebrows, smiling.

He hesitated give me a plushie. I took it from him as I places the gun on the desk. I winked at him before walked towards another direction along with Moon and Chris.

"That's was awesome! You are very talented, (Name)!" Chris said. Me and moon laughed.

"Trust me. I'm very good at these games before." I said.

"Most likely! Teach me!" Chris said as she hug my arm with her eyes sparkles.

"Sure. If you want." I said. She smiled bright.

"Thank you so much!" She said.

"Let's go to the roller coaster." Moon said. Both me and Chris nodded before went to the roller coaster.

As we're arrived, lucky us, the line are short. In front of us, there are two girls. One with black hair with braid style and another one with pink hair with pigtails.

They went first, and then, me and Chris. Moon behind us.

A few minutes later

After the ride, we all walk out.

"This is the most amaz-" Chris started to say but was cut off by screaming behind us. We turned around and saw a black haired girl from before. On the roller coaster seat, there's was a dead body of pink haired girl. Everyone surrounded us looked at her in horror.