Chapter 28: Fumiko Turned Evil Again!

Your POV

Monday

At the Beigoma International High Entrance

Ever since Fumiko lost her memory and turned good, she's staying at my house for a bit. Since she's staying at my house right now, me and the girls, as usual.

"I kinda worried right now." Chris said. We turned to her.

"Worried about what?" I asked.

"Since Fumiko turned good, do you girls think that she turned evil again?" She asked.

"I don't know. Remember, she lost her memory after she cast a spell on herself." Tenchi said.

"Yeah." Sasha said.

The bell rang and we quickly took off towards out classes.

Grey Witch's POV

Where is that brat?! Darkrix will be mad if she don't come. It's been two days that she has been missing.

Suddenly, I heard my name called. I went to the throne to see Darkrix. I knelt down.

"Yes master?" I asked politely.

"Your mission to find Fumiko. She has been missing for two days. Find her and bring her to me." He said and I nodded before stood up.

"Of course, master." I said before took off.

Your POV

Lunch time

Me and the girls eating on the rooftop. While we were eating out lunch, a girl suddenly appeared. She had her staff. We stopped eating and looked at her. I looked at her appearance. She has grey twinbraid hair, her eyes were grey as well. She also wore a white scarf, black short shirt that shows her stomach, dark grey skirt, white leggings and dark grey boots. She also has a black fingerless gloves.

We stood up and looked at her.

"Who are you?" Tenchi asked.

"The names Grey Witch. I believed you had someone of mine." Grey Witch said.

"Fumiko? Why do you want with her?" Sasha said.

"Where is she?" Grey Witch asked.

"Tell us why you want her." I said.

"My master wants her. She has been missing for two days." She said.

"Well, Fumiko accidentally cast a spell on herself when she's attacking us before." I said. Her eyes widened.

"What?!" She yelled.

"Yeah. Now, she's lost her memory." Chris said. Grey Witch gasped.

"Impossible! Now, tell me. Where is she!" She said. Me and the girls looked at each other before turned to her.

"We'll tell you after school, alright?" I asked. She bit her lip before nodded. And then, she quickly disappeared. I turned to the girls.

"What was all about?" Sasha asked. I sighed.

"Beats me. I think she wanted Fumiko." I said.

"Could be." Chris said. We all went to our seat and eat our lunch.

Timeskip

After school

While we were talking towards my house, Grey Witch suddenly appeared, causing us yelped.

"Will you stop doing that! That's creep us out." Sasha said. Grey Witch just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever and where is Fumiko? I need her." She said.