Chapter 13: Red Eye V.S Four Heroes!

Your POV

Wednesday

Beigoma International High Entrance

"So, what kind of song we should sing tonight?" Sasha asked as we all standing near the locker.

"I don't know. You choose." Chris said.

"Wait the second! What about Sasha's treehouse? We haven't fix the treehouse yet." I said.

"How about tomorrow?" Tenchi suggested. Me and the girls looked at each other and nodded.

I opened my mouth to speak but I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes. I giggled and took his hands out. I turned around and I saw Shu smiling.

"Shu! What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Just playing with you." He replied and he pecked my forehead.

I turned around and face three girls. I also saw Honcho wrapping his arms around Tenchi while Valt hug Sasha from behind. I noticed Chris looked down, making me frowned. I walked towards her and hug her. She flinched and hug me back.

"Don't be sad." I said and give her a wink. She smiled. I pull away the hug.

The bell rang and all of us dashed towards our classes.

Timeskip

Shu's POV

Classroom

"Make sure you all study hard because the second exam will be in 5 weeks." Mr. Makoto said. Most of us groaned and most of them don't. I turned my head to Sasha as she looked at me.

"Don't worry. We'll study with the others." She whispered and give me a wink. I nodded before turned my head to the window. Suddenly, I heard psst. I turned my head towards it and I saw Vonic who were inside of my pocket. He give me a signal and I nodded before stood up.

"Mr. Makoto. Can I use the restroom?" I asked and he nodded. I quickly dashed towards the boy's restroom. Once I've arrived, Vonic pop out.

"Your mission is to brainwash the Chosen Hero." He said and snapped his finger. Hypnosis Power Pendulum appeared on his hand. I smirked and took it from him.

"Your mission is very simple." He said and I nodded and hid the Hypnosis pendulum inside of my back pocket. He went to my pocket and I quickly walk out the restroom. I walked towards my classroom.

Timeskip

Your POV

It's now lunch time. Chris told us that Mrs. Anko asked her to help at the library. Now, me, Sasha and Tenchi eating our lunch. We all talking about our pixie.

"My pixie name was Nova." Sasha said.

"Mine was Foxie." I said.

"Auriana. She's my pixie." Tenchi said.

"How about we meet them at Tenchi's dojo, watcha you girls think?" I asked and they both nodded.

As we all eating, I felt an evil aura. I turned to the girls and they looked at me with their serious expression.

"Did you girls feel that?" I asked and they nodded.

"These evil aura is pretty strong, if you all ask me." Sasha said.

"Red Eye." I mumbled, gaining two girls attention. They both turned to me.

"How about him?" Tenchi asked.

"Nevermind." I said. They both didn't buy it but they ignored it.

Timeskip

After school