Chapter 19: Haunted Mansion!

Your POV

5 weeks later

Monday

In classroom

Me and the girls already taught Valt and Honcho. Today is the second exam. I'm so gonna ace it. Ever since Mrs. Hana still at her hometown, Moon or Mrs. Tsumiko taught us. She even glanced at me and Tenchi. And also give us a wink. I'm so happy for her.

Now, we are in our class. Mrs. Tsumiko gave us each paper exam.

"Good luck. You'll need it." Mrs. Tsumiko said. Me and Tenchi smiled before all of us begin our exam.

Timeskip

We all finished the exam. I hope Valt and Honcho ace this exam.

Mrs. Tsumiko asked me and the girls meet her at the fountain. We all agreed. Now, we all at the fountain with Mrs. Tsumiko.

"Tonight, you have a mission." Mrs. Tsumiko said. Me and the girls turned to her.

"What mission?" Sasha asked.

"I heard the rumour from another student. They said that there are haunted mansion. They also mention that there are ghosts inside the mansion. Now, your mission is find the ghosts. You must find the culprit." Mrs. Tsumiko explained. And suddenly, Sasha and Chris hug each other. Me and Tenchi sweat-dropped.

"There are no such thing is a ghosts." Tenchi said while crossed her arms. I knew she liked horror.

"We should check it out tonight." I said. Sasha and Chris shakily nodded as Tenchi smiled before nodding.

Timeskip

Night

In front of the haunted mansion.

Me and the girls now at in front of the haunted mansion. Sasha and Chris hugged each other while me and Tenchi sweat-dropped.

"C'mon, Sasha, Chris. Let's be fearless." Tenchi said and both Sasha and Chris shakily nodded.

We all went inside. Once we're inside, the door suddenly closed, causing me and the girls turned around.

"I don't like this." Sasha said.

"Same." Chris agreed.

"C'mon. It's not that bad." Tenchi said.

"You're kidding!" Sasha said.

"I knew you loved horror but this is ridiculous! Why are these mission is so hard!" Chris said and goes hug Sasha. Sasha hug her back.

"Chill, okay. We need to find the culprit." I said as I pull out my flashlight and turn it on. The girls followed after.

We walked towards the stairs and went up.

Suddenly, we heard bam from the first floor, causing me and girls yelped.

"I don't like this! I wanna go home!" Sasha cried as she hug Chris.

"Scaredy cat." Tenchi said and I giggled.

Four of us went to the first door and opened it, revealing nothing but an old bedroom.

"Nothing." I said.

"We need to split up." Tenchi said and three of us turned to her.

"Split up?" I asked.

"I'll go with Sasha while you go with Chris." She said and I nodded. I grabbed Chris' arm and dragged her the second floor.