Chapter 30: The War!

Your POV

Thursday

At the Beigoma International High Entrance

Me and the girls, as usual, talking. Today is the last day of school. After that, we can go to vacation.

"It's last day of school!" Tenchi said.

"Cool! I can't wait to spend time with my sister!" Sasha said.

"Me too!" I said and four of us high-five at each other.

"But, what about the villain? If we go to the vacation, who is gonna defeat them while we're gone?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, you're right. We could stay here." I said. Three girls nodded.

Timeskip

In classroom

I was sitting on Tenchi's desk as she reading horror book.

"You won't stop reading that book, aren't you?" I asked. She chuckled before continued reading.

"Nope. Not a million years." She replied. I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, we heard an emergency alarm, causing us yelped. I looked at my belt as Tenchi looked at her bracelet. Both of us looked at each other before nodded. I jumped out as she stood up. We both quickly took off towards the rooftop. As we're arrived, we saw Sasha and Chris. We went to them.

"We heard an emergency alarm." I said. Both Sasha and Chris nodded.

"Yeah. I heard it too." Chris said.

"I need you girls help." I heard female voice. We turned around and saw Fumiko.

"What are you doing here?" Sasha asked. Fumiko sighed before walked towards us. We went into fighting stance.

"The war." She said. Me and the girls looked at each other in confusion. We turned to her.

"The war is starting and I need your help." She said.

"Why? You are our enemy." Tenchi said.

"Not anymore. I remember the bracelet. You guys are my friends now." Fumiko said. We gasped.

"What?" I asked. She nodded.

"Wait the second. You want to join us to fighting against your father?" Chris asked. Fumiko nodded.

"I'm sick of this. He always let the others go to the mission while I'm stuck in my room." She said and crossed her arms.

"Then, I've realised that I'm really evil. I wanted to be you guys friend again." She added and started to sob. Me and the girls looked at each other in guilty. We turned to her.

"We accepted you to be our friend again. But, you must promise to us that you must use your power for good." I said. She sniffed and looked at us. She smiled.

"Thanks." She said. We smiled at her.

Suddenly, we heard some explosion, causing us yelped.

"What was that?!" Sasha yelled. We turned around and saw grey cloud above us.

"Oh no. My father! He said war!" Fumiko said.

"Let's go!" I said and the girls nodded. Before we could transform, Moon suddenly appeared, causing us yelped and looked at her.

"Moon?!" Four of us said in sync. I also noticed her outfit are different. Her hair grey, same goes to her eyes. Her outfit a little bit different. She wore a dark blue  sleeveless dress, black leggings, dark blue boots and black gloves. Her hair style are braided.