Chapter 20: White Werewolf!

Shu's POV

Tuesday

I was walking towards BIH until I heard howl sound, causing me stopped my tracks. I turned my head towards the bushes.

I went to it and took a peek. I saw a wolf with its red eyes. It noticed me and growled.

I was about to run but the wolf quickly bit my arm, making me screamed in pain and fell down.

I looked at the wolf. It growled before took off. I stood up and looked at the mark. This is worst. How am I gonna tell (Name) about this? If I tell her, she might freak out.

I shook my head and covered my arm with my hand. I quickly took off towards the school.

Your POV

At the Beigoma International High Entrance

"I wonder if I get an 'A' on our exam." Sasha said.

"Same." Chris said.

"Chill for a bit, girls. We are genius, after all." Tenchi said and winked at us.

"We are." I said.

Suddenly, I felt someone touched my shoulder, causing me yelped and turned around. I saw Shu with his hand on his arm. Is he okay? The girls turned around and face Shu.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied.

"Are you sure? Why are you covering your arm?" I asked.

"Is something happened?" Tenchi asked.

"Nothing." He replied. I saw his arm bleeding. I knew he's injured. Did he went to fight?

"Let's go to the infirmary." I asked and grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the infirmary.

Once we're arrived, we both went inside and I released my hand.

"Oh dear!" I heard Mrs. Harumi said. We both turned around and face her. Mrs. Harumi has a pink hair with a braid style. Her eyes were reddish-brown.

"Mrs. Harumi. Can you help him? He's injured." I said and Mrs. Harumi nodded.

"Of course. Mrs. Aoi, you might wait outside while I'll fix him up." She said and I nodded before walked out.

After a few minutes, Shu came out. I looked at him and hug him. He hug back. We both let go of each other.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. He nodded and pecked my forehead.

"I'm fine now." He replied.

"So, what's happened?" I asked.

"I don't know." He replied and I nodded sadly.

"Let's go to class." I said and he nodded before both of us walked towards our classes.

In classroom

Me and Tenchi talking until Mrs. Tsumiko came in. We both quickly turned to her.

"Good morning, students." Mrs. Tsumiko said.

"Today, I'll give you your paper exam. You can look at your result." She added before took the papers. She walked towards me and places my paper exam on top of my desk. And then, she went to Tenchi.

I looked at my paper exam. I got an 'A+'! I did it! I'm so smart! I smiled before turned to Valt. He noticed me and smiled.

"What did you get?" I asked.

"An 'A'!" He replied.

"Congrats, bro!" I said and both of us high-five at each other.

We both turned around and saw Tenchi and Honcho smiled.