Chapter 25: Fumiko Turned Good!

Your POV

Friday

At the Beigoma International High Entrance

As usual, we were talking before class starts.

"I KNEW IT!" Tenchi exclaimed, making every students looked at us weird. Me, Sasha, Chris looked at the ground in embarrassment while Tenchi blushing in embarrassment.

"You didn't tell me that!" She said as three of us turned to her.

"I was about to tell you but you were sleeping last night." Sasha replied as she sweat-dropped.

"Oh really?" Tenchi asked. Sasha nodded.

"My bad." Tenchi said and nervously laughed.

"Typical Tenchi." Chris said.

"Yup." I said.

Wanna know why Tenchi don't know? Well, you see, we wanted to combine our together while training but she's fell asleep. Poor her..

"Let's go to classroom now." I said and three girls nodded before four of us went to our classes.

Fumiko's POV

I was standing beside my father's throne. I had to admit it that I haven't do my mission yet.

"Fumiko, this is your last mission. If you have failed me, I don't know what am I gonna do with you." Father said. I gulped before nodded.

"Of course, father." I replied before took off.

I've arrived at the BIH rooftop. As I was there, I saw four girls talking.(it was lunch time already) I knew who are they. I went to them and summoned my weapon, Sword. The girls yelped and glared at me.

"What do you want, Fumiko?" Sasha asked angrily.

"Destroying you girls of course." I said.

"Ever since you've found out about us, you want to destroy us?" (Name) asked.

"Yes!" I replied.

"How about you just give up being evil and join us being good. Fumiko, destroying us isn't going to complete your mission." Christina said. I stares at us.

"Shut it." I mumbles.

"Chris' right. Just give up being evil, Fumiko." Tenchi said.

"I said.....SHUT IT!" I shouted and jumped up.

"Let me erase your memory!" I yelled. The girls gasped as I pull my palm in front of me.

"DARK LOST MEMORIA!" I shouted and blasted my power at them. They quickly dodged it including, Tenchi. She grabbed her book as my power near her. She swung her book at my power. My power suddenly turned around and goes to me fast. I have no time to react but my power hit me. I screamed as I fell.

Everything was black.

Your POV

Fumiko suddenly fell onto the floor. Man! Her power sure are strong. We went to her. I see her eyes were shut.

I turned to Tenchi. She turned to me.

"Nicely done." I said with smile. She smile back before both of us turned to Fumiko.

"What are we gonna do? We can't leave her here." Chris said.

"Class starts in 10 minutes. So, we could bring her to Moon." I said.

"Moon?" Sasha asked.

"Moon is Tsumiko, remember?" I said. She nervously chuckled.

"My bad." She said.