Chapter 15: Saving Moon!

Your POV

Friday

At the Beigoma International High Entrance

"Please, Chris!"

"No!"

"Please!"

"I said no!"

Sasha begging at Chris while me and Tenchi stood beside them, sweat-dropped. Want to know what are they talking about? Well, you see, Sasha asked Chris to help her. Because after school, Sasha got a date with her boyfriend. She don't know what to wear. Is it casual or is it fancy, I don't know.

"Please Chris! Just help me!" Sasha said.

"No!" Chris said and crossed her arms.

"Just this once! I have my date after school!" Sasha said. Me and Tenchi sighed.

"Chris. Just help her up." I said and Chris turned to me.

"I would help her but Free did ask me to help him after school." She said.

"Cancel it and HELP OUR BEST FRIEND, CHRIS!" Tenchi yelled, causing the students around us looked at us weirdly. I looked down in embarrassment as both Sasha and Chris looked away in embarrassment as well.

"C'mon, Chris. Just help her." I said and Chris sighed before nodded and turned her head towards Sasha.

"I'll help you." Chris said. Sasha turned to her and smiled before hugging her.

"Thank you so much, Chris!" She said and Chris hug her back. Me and Tenchi looked at each other and smiled.

The bell rang. Me and the girls quickly dashed towards our class.

Moon's POV

At the Mystical Realm.

I was reading a book at my throne until the guard walk in with his worried expression. I shut my book and turned to him.

"Something's wrong?" I asked nicely and he nodded.

"I-" He started to say but was cut off by someone walk in and laughed. I places my book on the desk and stood up. This girl is familiar.

"Fumiko." I mumbled.

"Hello my queen." Fumiko greeted with her smirked. I turned to my guard. I give him a look.

He quickly nodded before run out. I turned to Fumiko and summoned my moon staff.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"My father gave me a mission and that mission is to kill you, your highness." She replied.

"Try it. The final war isn't starts yet." I said.

"I will. In fact, your four heroes always win against me," She said.

"This time, I'll do something better." She added. I looked at her confused.

Before I could even react, she quickly dashed towards me and covered my mouth by using a cloth. I smelled it and I feel my eyes heavy and I lost my conscious. Everything was black.

Fumiko's POV

I smirked as I saw Moon shut her eyes. I pull away the cloth and drop it. I grabbed her arm and quickly teleported to my father.

Once I've arrived, I saw my father smirked when he saw Moon unconscious.

"Nicely done, my dear." He said.

"What's next?" I asked.

"Bring her to the human's world and show the heroes. Let's see what are their reaction." He said and laughed. I smirked before nodded.