Chapter 12: Chris Turned Midnight?!

Your POV

Tuesday

Ever since yesterday me and the girls including Chris become a pop star, I couldn't help but thinking about Chris. I mean, she is my best friend. She should tell us about her problem.

Back to reality, I was walking along with my three best friends towards the school.
As we all walking, Chris suddenly fell on the ground, making me, Sasha and Tenchi gasped and panicked about our best friend. We all went to her.

"Chris!" Tenchi called her name but got no reply.

"What's wrong with her?" Sasha asked worriedly.

"I don't know." I said. Chris slowly stood up as her hand on her chest. She looked at us.

"I'm okay." She replied and give us a smile. Me and the girls looked at each other in worried.

"Clearly you're not okay." Sasha said.

"Maybe you need to see a doctor later." Tenchi said. Chris shook her head.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." She replied before walk away.

"Something isn't right. She would never act like that." I said.

"We have to keep our eyes out. We need to find what's her problem." Sasha said. Me and Tenchi nodded before three of us starts walking.

Chris' POV

I was walking away from my three best friends. I can't tell them because my necklace turned color into purple. I don't know why.

I've arrived at the BIH. I walked inside and I saw Free talking with Silas and Cuza. I went to them and greeted them. They greeted back. We all starts talking as we all walking towards our classroom.

Little did I know, my necklace glowed purple.

Your POV

In classroom

"What can we do?" I asked Tenchi as I sat on her desk as she's reading a horror book.

"About Chris, isn't it?" She asked and I sighed.

"Obviously her, Tenchi." I said.

"She need some space." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're not helping." I said and snatched her book, making her yelped and glared at me.

"Give that back." She said as she stood up. I jumped out from her desk and crossed my arms as I turned to her.

"Help me and I'll give your precious book." I said, smirking. She rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Good. At lunch time, you, Sasha and me are going to spying on Chris." I said and threw her book at her. She quickly caught it and glared at me.

"You're gonna help me or not?" I asked. She sighed.

"Yes." She said as she sat down and continued reading. I went to my seat and sat down as I looked at the window.

Timeskip

It's now lunch time. Me, Sasha and Tenchi were following Chris, who were walking towards the rooftop.

As we all arrived, we saw Chris walked towards the bench and sat down. Me and the girls hid behind the wall near her.

I saw her necklace glowed purple. Wait...? Is it her necklace pink? Why purple? Something isn't right.

"Her necklace glowed purple? What the heck?" Tenchi whispered.