41.

"Nonhle what were you thinking? That was so careless and childish of you", Mr. Ndamase said as they both waited in Mr. Brian's office.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry", she replied.

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me *sigh* You're mother is not going to like this"

"Does she know?" Nonhle asked.

"Ya, she's on her way right now"

Nonhle remained silent and repeatedly tapped her foot on the floor as sweat ran down her temples. Her father was right, her mother wouldn't be impressed by her actions at all and knew that this was a disgrace to her mother's image especially considering she was the chairperson of the SGB. She knew that no matter how hard she tried to avoid it, she'd have to face the consequences of her actions from both her mother and the school.

She took out the watch and stared at it and it's details.

"How much do you think it's going to cost to repair this?" She asked her father and showed him the watch.

"Where did you get this?" He asked as he looked at the watch.

"I think it's Melo's, I found it where we fought"

Mr. Ndamase stared at it for a long time, paying close attention to its details and asking himself whether this was what he thought it was. Could it be? He thought and was caught off guard. If this really was what he thought it was then what did this all mean? If this really was Melo's then what was the association?

"Where is Melo?" He asked.

"She's in the sick room being attended to" she replied and continued to fiddle with her finger.

"I'll sort it out" he replied, talking about the watch and they sat in silence until Mr. Brian walked in with Sindi and Melo.