Chapter 2

I continue eating and eat almost everything. "Th...There I ate a..are you ha..happy." Ryder sighs and wraps his arms around me. "I'd be happy if you'd eat without me forcing you to." "I...I do eat." I say. "I meant I'd be happy if you ate meals without me forcing you." I nod and look at the ground.

"I..I'll try." I quietly say and he kisses my forehead. "That's all I ask." I smile a small smile. "Now why are you here Hunter." Ryder asks. "Ohh right the shipment came in." Ryder nods "ok I'll get my gun and jacket." "Can I..I come wi..with." I asks and everyone looks at me. "What" Hunter says. "I...I want to c..come with." I quietly say and everyone quietly stands there. "I shouldn't be there for to long so I guess you can come with." I smile and hop of the counter. "I...I'll go get ch..changed." I say and run out of the kitchen.

I take off my pjs and put on ripped blue jeans, a light purple tank top and my jean jacket. I put my combat boots on and run down stairs. "I...I'm ready." The guys look at me and laugh. "I thought you would you know wear black to try and blend in." Brody says and I frown. "But I l...like this out..outfit." Ryder wraps his arm around my waist. "I think you look adorable." I smile and blush "Th..thanks."

He chuckles and kisses the side of my head. "Come on everyone in the car." "Ev..Even Brody." Ryder nods. "Are you forgetting I joined the gang." Brody says and I nod. "A l...lot has happened th..the past few weeks o...okay it's kinda h...hard to remember th..things." I say and he nods.

We walk outside and get in the car. Ryder drives for a while and pulls into some place. It like and old factory. Ryder opens my door for me and I slowly get out. This is the first time I'm actually going to a place with people I don't know since I came back. Ryder takes my hand "it's ok Angel I'll be with you the whole time." Ryder says and kisses the back of my hand.

I nod and we walk to the door. Hunter opens the door and Ryder tightens he grip of my hand. Ryder stars walking and the guys follow him. I stand behind him trying to hide from everyone. "Angel one day you're going to be the queen you have to be confident and show them who you are." "I...I can't." I quietly say and Ryder chuckles. "Ok Angel."

I look around and everyone is looking at us. I hide even more. "I told you bringing her with was a bad idea." Hunter says. "Yeah and she wanted to be with me she didn't come with to become friends with everyone." Ryder says a little annoyed and Hunter rolls his eyes and mumbles something.

Finally the guys stop. "I'm going to check something you stay here and be good. I'll be right back." Ryder says and kisses my forehead. "What n...no." Ryder sighs "Angel you can't come with the thing I'm checking you won't like."I cross my arms across my chest and pout. "Fine." He sighs and kisses me. "I'll be right back I promise."

He leaves and I stand there looking at the ground. I look up and practically everyone is looking at me. My cheeks go bright red and I look at the ground. Brody walks by and i quickly follow him. "Umm Via didn't Ryder tell you to stay there and that he'll be right back." He says as he's walking to wherever he's going.

"Th..The people were st..staring at me I..I had to find a w..way to leave." He chuckles "ok but Ryder's going to be angry." I sigh "yeah but ev..everyone was l..looking at me." Brody calls someone. "Yeah she's with me." He says and ends the call. "He's coming." Brody says and stops walking. I stand behind him.

"Oh Angel what am I going to do with you." I hear Ryder say. I quickly turn around. "Disobeying me that's bad." He walks over to me and puts his hand under my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"I get that you were anxious, but I told you to stay. And when I went back to where you were and saw that you weren't there. I thought someone took you again." "I..I'm sorry." I whisper and Ryder smirks. "You will be." He says in his "dominant voice" as I call it.

I gulp "Wh..What." He just looks at me smirking. Next thing I know his hand is on my neck choking me and his lips are on mine. He bites my bottom lips and slides his tongue in my mouth. He tightens his grip around my neck and a low moan escapes my lips. I feel my cheeks heat up.

Ryder pulls away. "You don't have to blush Angel. I know you like when I choke you my kinky little one." He whispers in my ear and nibbles my earlobe before capturing my lips again.

"Ok Mr.Dominant we get it." I hear Hunter say and Ryder pulls away. "Fuck you." "Any time you want all you got to do is ask." Hunter says and winks at Ryder. Ryder rolls his eyes.

I know everyone is looking at me. I can feel their eyes on me. I know I'm blushing I bet my whole face is red. "C..Can we go ho..home." I quietly say and Ryder looks at me. "I actually have a lot of paperwork to do and I have a few meetings." He says and I pout a little. "B..But it's 6:30 b..by the time you f..finish and come home It...It'll be really late an..and we normally go...go to bed a..at 10 o'clock."

Ryder grabs my waist and rests his forehead against mine. "That's why I'm having Hunter and Brody take you home." "But I...I've never slept b..by myself. S..Since you f..found me." Ryder nods "I know." "Wh..What if I...I have a dream ab..about that pl..place." I quietly say and Ryder sighs.

"If you have a dream like that call me and I'll come home." I sigh "ok." He smiles. "I'll be home before you know it." He kisses my cheek and tells Brody and Hunter to go. I quietly follow them.

We get to the car and I climb in the passenger seat. They drive home and I climb out of the car. They insisted on coming inside to make sure nobody was in the house. Once it's clear they leave and I'm all alone again.

I walk upstairs and quickly shower. I throw on sweatpants and one of Ryder's T-shirts. I climb in bed. It's 8:30 which is early to go to bed. I turn on the tv and turn on friends. I watch it for a while and at some point fall asleep.