Chapter 12

I wake up hearing a beeping sound. I look around. I'm in a hospital room. I have a IV in my arm. The beeping sound is that heartbeat monitor thing.

Why am I here. Oh my god Ryder. Is he ok? Where is he? Oh my god what if my parents force him to stop seeing me, or get a restraining order, or worse kill him. It wasn't him the did this I know it wasn't. He would never hurt me.

He wouldn't. That wasn't him I know it wasn't. If he's ever mad whenever he sees tears or the fear in my eye he stops. But the tears and whimpers made him do it even more. That wasn't him I know it wasn't.

I need to talk to him. I look around trying to find my phone. But I don't see it anywhere.

The door opens. A nurse walks in. She sees me and looks surprised. She quickly opens the door. "I need a doctor." A doctor walks in and looks just as shocked.

"How many fingers am I holding up." The nurse asks "5." I quietly say "count from 1 to 10." Why do they want me to count. I was choked I don't have a concussion. I sigh and start saying 1-10. Once I finish the doctor write something down. "Now do your ABC's." I do my ABC's.

The doctor asks me to do a bunch of other easy tests. "Ok now I need you to tell me everything that happened." I tell her everything. "B-But he wouldn't do that sure he's gotten mad before but on-once he'd see I was upset or scared he'd stop. But m-my pain and fear seemed to encourage him more. I've never seen him do th-that."

"Yeah well people especially crazy people are great at hiding things. "No-no he's not crazy. He's not something took over his eyes were black li-like super black. And when my vision started to get blurry h-his eyes went back to the normal beaut-beautiful green color and he looked so confused and shocked." I quickly explain.

"Has his eyes ever turned black before." "Well th-there was 1 time. My brothers best friend kissed me and h-he didn't like that. Ryder talked to him but he kept saying that he's going to take m-me away from him and do things to me. Ryder didn't like that and st-started punching him. When he stopped and looked at my brother an-and I his eyes were black."

"I thought it w-was from the adrenaline or that he actually was really mad b-but today he was freaking out and so angry and grumpy all because I didn't eat breakfast. Then he k-kept yelling at me. I snapped and yelled back. After that he lift-lifted me up and chocked me against the wall."

"It wasn't him I know i-it wasn't." "Are you sure. I know you love him but if he did this don't lie to try and save him." I glare at the nurse. "I-I know him he wouldn't do this h-he's always gentle and loving towards me."

The nurse and doctor continue asking me questions. They leave and once again I'm alone in the dumb hospital room.