Chapter 7

I slowly stand up and steady myself. I'm still a little shaky but I'll be ok. Ryder wraps his arm around me. "Wh-What about the meetings." I ask and Ryder shrugs. "I'll reschedule right now I want to be with you and make sure you're ok." I smile a small smile and nod.

We walk towards the door. "Can I come with?" Brody asks "did you train the guy like I asked." "Well no but that's because Via was pan...." "Maybe you shouldn't have given her the gun and you probably would've had him trained." "Really." Ryder nods. "Why can he c-come with." Ryder look down at me and sighs. "Fine." Brody smiles and runs over to us. "This is great I finally get to meet your friends. Do they know I'm your half brother. Do they even know you have a half brother. Have you told them about me." Ryder takes a deep breath and angrily sighs which makes me giggle.

"Calm down." Ryder kisses the side of my head. "I'm very calm." I smile "s-sure." He chuckles and pulls me closer to him. We walk outside and get in the car. Ryder starts to drive to wherever we're going. "Can I turn on music." I ask and Ryder smiles. "Sure I don't mind." I smile and grab my phone.

I turn on music and listen to the music. My leg bounces up and down I guess because I'm nervous. I haven't seen Ryder's buddies since before Christmas break. I hope they don't know what happened. Oh my god what if the whole school knows I got taken. That would be horrible.

"Angel hello Angel." Ryder gently shakes me. I quickly look at him. "We're there." I nod and climb out of the car. Ryder walks over to me and I automatically cling to his arm. He chuckles and wraps his arm around me. "You're so cute." I smile and hide my face in is side.

We walk inside and walk over to a table. Alec,Ruby, Joe(he has light brown hair and hazel eyes. He's about 6'0.) Liam( he has dark blond hair and brown eyes. He's about 5'11.) and some other guy is there. Then there's a few chics. So it's Alec,Ruby,Joe,Liam, some other guy and like 2 chics I've never seen before all crowded around a table.

My hands starts to get clammy and I know if I talk now I'll be a stuttering mess. When he said he'd be with his buddies I thought he might like 2 or 3 of them. Not 4 of his buddies, Ruby and some random chics. That's 7 people. I gulp and move closer to Ryder. The 2 chics are definitely checking out Ryder.

"Hey you made it." Alec says and the guys look at us. "Via I'm surprised you're here. Have you been eating?" Liam says and I nod. Ryder looks at me and I sigh. "Well ki-kind of b-but not really." The guys and Ruby look at me.

"Let's just sit down and get food." Brody says breaking the silence. Everyone nods. Ryder pulls out a chair for me. He sits in the chair next to me. Brody sits on the other side of me. And for some reason I feel like they're trying to protect me. I don't I just feel like they're more cautious now that I'm going to places.

Are they worried their dad's gold digging girlfriend will get me? Maybe they're worried that the other people that have threatened me are going to take me. Or maybe Ryder's enemies will try and take me. Maybe they're just trying to make me feel safe. That's got to be it right. I mean I've been back for 2 weeks there's no way someone wants to take me or hurt me right?

That's go to be it they just want me to feel safe. And I do. I feel safe when I'm with Ryder and I feel safe when I'm with Brody. I feel very safe when I'm with Ryder and Brody. Like right now I feel very safe because Ryder and Brody are here. And Ruby is here so I feel super safe. I bet if someone would try to talk to me Ryder,Brody and Ruby would step in front of me and probably scare them away or something.

"Hello." "Angel hello." Ryder quietly says. "Olivia order something." Ruby says in a semi-angry voice. I quickly look at her. "Wh-What." I quietly say. She sighs "order something." "Oh I'm not hungry ri-right now I was just going to eat when we get h-home." Ruby and the guys look at me. I shrink down in my seat a little "fine I-I'll get french fries and chicken fingers and water." They all nod and Ruby smiles. "That's good."